Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Declaring theyre soulmates already? I'm happy for her but this could end so badly.

---

He has a twin, and seems very sportsy/outdoorsy, I hope it doesn't push her to become more obsessed with exercise.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Do we think she is announcing him a bit too early? I wonder how long this relationship has been going on…

Reactions: 11
From these comments on her new post I’d say they’re only very newly official…
Why is she announcing it to her friends and the whole world on insta at the same time?! Smh🤦. Very happy for her but she should know not to announce something so quickly after it happens… hopefully she has a support system if things go south…

Reactions: 22
They look so similar 🤣 maybe it's the hair and eye colour but I thought they could be related 😂

Good for her. But yeah the whole soulmates was cringy. Everything she posts will be about having a bf now 🤣

Reactions: 17
She very much seems to be going through her teenage years now, the way she was speaking about it and acting. But it's growth, go Holly

Reactions: 30
“This is the first time I’ve kept something to myself” and it’s probably only been a couple weeks 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She very much seems to be going through her teenage years now, the way she was speaking about it and acting. But it's growth, go Holly
im 23 and also never had a boyfriend so her posting this at her age makes me happy because I’ll also probably act the way she’s acting when I get a boyfriend😅

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I guess if they've been in each other's lives since last May, it's not as cringey as it could be. I'm really happy for her.

I wonder what Ruby makes of the news?!

Reactions: 7
im 23 and also never had a boyfriend so her posting this at her age makes me happy because I’ll also probably act the way she’s acting when I get a boyfriend😅
I'm 25 and still no boyfriend, haha. But I'd rather heal (mental illness stole my teenage years), and know myself well before getting involved with someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They look so similar 🤣 maybe it's the hair and eye colour but I thought they could be related 😂

Good for her. But yeah the whole soulmates was cringy. Everything she posts will be about having a bf now 🤣
I thought this too! Same curly hair, skin tone and eye colour. If they have kids one day...

Reactions: 3
Although the video was odd. Because she spent 10 minutes trying to say she’s no longer single. I thought she’d give some info, like how did they meet. And some details like Eve bennet did. I felt a bit disappointed, I get privacy, but you can keep some things private too

Reactions: 6
Ok, so who's going to say it, no one? ok, the dude seems creepy at least, not gonna say the other things, cuz...

Reactions: 2
Ok, so who's going to say it, no one? ok, the dude seems creepy at least, not gonna say the other things, cuz...
I just want to know how she got someone when all she can ever talk about is food and working out and is terrible in social settings. I don't see what could be charming about her, or what would drive someone to date her. She seems as bland as her food.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.