Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Maybe I'm confused about what Holly actually thinks about this, but does she think the NHS has a magic letter generator which sends out a letter for a smear test the moment they have sex?
They’re making a list, they’re checking it twice they’re gonna find out who’s naughty or nice …

• Haha
Reactions: 16

ECH

VIP Member
This is just the same video she makes every 6 months when she says that she's recovered but she's not

Asgyui

VIP Member
She is at 25 miles and its only Tuesday, this is seriously concerning. No doubt she will loose her periods, if she was ever regularly getting them before and blame it on the humidity or some nonsense.

• Wow

irunforfun

VIP Member
Her constant 'I ran a marathon with no training!' spiel is so dangerous to be putting out there in the world. I know she thinks that it makes her times look more impressive, but she's going to encourage someone to run like that and they're going to end up seriously injured because of her.
But she did train. Maybe not a detailed specific plan but she ran, strength trained, mixed up her run sessions. It’s more a justification (excuse) for why she didn’t get whatever time she was after.

teflonpanda

Chatty Member
completely agree, she seems triggered by the running comments on all her platforms, but trying to mask it as homesickness sadness.

I think she’s having a full-blown relapse currently. Her videos are not doing well in terms of view count, especially compared to Australia vlogs and even the previous Thailand trip. I think she probably feels lost and out of control right now, not sure what to do with her future, etc. hence the insane running regiment and the extremely rigid overplanning of every minute of her day…
Yeah this - and I also got the impression that she was extremely focused on getting a boyfriend/getting into a relationship. So now that she actually has a boyfriend she might feel a bit lost/fall into a bit of a hole.

She's always been extremely goal-driven after all, and at the moment it's not really clear what the next 'big goal' is going to be, I think. Like it was "gotta get into Cambridge like my sister", "gotta finish first in my year at Cambridge", "gotta finish my master's in Cancer, a degree which I don't intend to ever put to any use cause I have no intention of actually working in this field", "gotta run the London marathon", "gotta get a boyfriend". And now it's just, what is the goal now? I'm not saying that everyone needs to pursue a big life goal all the time, absolutely not! But just that for Holly, I think that's what she's always done so far.

I also feel like she's really smug about being completely recovered from her ED, and she seems to view having a boyfriend and being "foodies" together with him as evidence of recovery. Which idk, that doesn't seem like a v healthy or realistic self-assessment to me.

ECH

VIP Member
Their food is so bland in their newest video 😭 She's really making having a boyfriend her entire personality now

juy7nhio

Omg tutoring 20 hours a week how awful. Needs to get a real job and stop jetting around fucking up the climate and avoiding being an adult. I find people who go on pointless little holidays all the time dubbed 'travelling' pathetic

ECH

VIP Member
She just does not respect her body. She crashes in the marathon and instead of realising it's a sign to stop because her body can't handle it, she keeps going and pushing herself further and further. Her heart rate being 180 in her 'good' first half is a sign she's going to push herself too far and end up having a heart attack.

Josims

“My whole life I’ve always wanted to test my body in different ways”

That’s a very romantic way of saying she’s gone to extreme lengths to be thin her whole life View attachment 2198628
Besides her marathon, she has done really little in terms of 'physical test' more like she is justifying her frequent under fueling and overtraining. It should be sad she is doing all this damaging but her attitude to it makes it not, she is crazy, immature and shows her ignorance, avoiding all these comments.
On another note, she wears that Vegan vest morning and evening run pretty much daily, is she washing between wears or literally wearing the same top none stop. Do you remember when at Uni she said she didn't wear deodorant as she claim she never sweated (Is she a relative of Randy Andy), surely in the heat it must be disgusting.

Asgyui

VIP Member
I dont follow her videos or posts so she may of mentioned it elsewhere, but God her strava is concerning, she is already raving about having 100km weeks with double runs. She claims to not have done any training for 4 months up to the half marathon, yet she does 35 miles the week after, then up to 71! Clearly some serious competition with Angelo. She had named loads of her runs Easy runs and a few people rightly so saying that pace/heart rate is not easy for you.

• Sad

abccdefghijh

I really can't watch her anymore. It was a struggle before. But the ME AND MY BOYFRIEND content I can't.

Also, it's really weird to me to use your relationship for content, effectively monetizing it imo
And I'm really sad she hasn't decided to go traveling to Asia. She was finally going to be out of that house away from her mum and her silly comments.

lifegoss1

Why does she always do that, announce she has important news, but keeps it private. Just keep it private to begin with

Tommyb

Chatty Member
It reminds me of a episode of the hills where Lauren stayed with her bf and don't go to Paris. She regretted it.

Holly will always be known as the girl who didn't go to Thailand.

If I suddenly cancelled plans for a boy my mum would be giving me a talking too!

MsGilmore

VIP Member
I’m surprised that Angelo is being allowed to work overseas by his employer and also how convenient it will be to find an internet connection. Not that Asia is behind, but some places could be quite remote. It’s also not much of a holiday if you have to work for 8 hours of the day. But I don’t get the impression that he works that much anyway. He spends a lot of time wondering around London with Holly or at her house. He is either playing at work or part time. It’s middle class rich boy ‘work’.

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
her channel grew in the first place because she was a brilliant student attending one of the best universities in the world, which attracted many viewers, but now she wants to focus her videos on life style, traveling and self-growth (as she has admitted in her 2023 goals video), and both youtube and instagram are already packed with sort of content....
I think she is also making too many pointless videos...she's spreading herself too thin with lack of content. If she spent more time on each video it may be better. Not sure why she's just shilling them out when they are still getting low views