Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teflonpanda

Chatty Member
Good to see Holly isn't even attempting sustainable travel. Amsterdam is one of the few places she could have got a direct train from London, but still chose to fly.
Meanwhile, she mentioned in her insta story that she gave a talk about sustainability as an influencer lmfao

• Sick
Reactions: 15

Magallanes

i know we usually complain about youtubers who advertise stuff they don't actually use, but holly is right at other side of the spectrum

her eye surgery was a paid ad, which i find very irresponsible taking into consideration how delicate and crucial these sorts of surgeries are. i mean would you trust a doctor that contacts you to offer a free treatment in exchange of some views and traffic into his website?

now, her new mattress is also a sponsored collab. she mentions that mattresses are very important bc your sleep health depends very much on them, which is true! also, they usually last a decade or so, so you must be careful choosing the right mattress for you and you back and not take the first free one that someone offers you

i understand that if you're given free samples of shampoo or new vegan products you would like to try them, but i think she should not accept these sort of collaborations in which her sight or body wellness are involved. with all the money she earns she could do some research, speak to different clinics and shops, and pay for the best surgeon and the best mattress she could find

ECH

VIP Member
I wish they would stop talking about shitting and farting in every single video

• Haha
  • Sick

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
She said she was hiring someone to edit the vlogs for her but don't know if that includes travelling and filming. Would hate to be editing them now with all the smooching lol
She looks really into him...him not so much. Maybe he is self conscious about being filmed? How does he have so much free time?
Will he introduce her to the joys of herbs and spices?
So many questions.

octoppus182

Jeez, now we’ve finally had the “how I met my BOYFRIEND” video, can we finally please move on from the focus on Angelo now, Holly?! Im so bored of her making him her whole personality!

ECH

VIP Member
Jesus, that's the size of a box you take your rabbit to the vet in, not a hutch. If they've got a whole garden, they could afford a proper hutch.

nbx512

Chatty Member
Can someone post the picture/clip of Angelo's rabbit?
But with a spoiler so people don't have to see it because I definitely don't have the mental headspace to be sad about an animal that I have absolutely no ability to help.

Tbh given how they treat their dogs I'm not surprised that the performative vegan who creates tons of waste/ carbon footprint from what they eat is okay with it

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
Shes now calling him her best friend and boyfriend...they've literally been dating for 2 months 🤣 (in her latest post) also she's literally never mentioned Disney before and has never talked about Disney films? Seems like she's just trying to grab onto a new community.

Last edited:

Redrose97

Chatty Member
I know that she's apparently doing an ultra marathon but I feel like she is in dangerous place with her ed with the obsessive running and Angelo is encouraging her unintentionally with that and eating bland meals. I don't think that it helps she has a lot of focus on food in her relationship since her and Angelo are both 'foodies,' and that's how she's knows that she has 'healed,' from her ed. I do think that if they ever broke up that her ed would either spiral / full blown.

scoobie

VIP Member
I couldn’t finish it either. Couldn’t handle all of the screeching and squealing about rides. I don’t even know why I’m still subscribed to her at this point. I was interested in her life at Cambridge and then I loved her Australia vlogs but it’s all been downhill from there.

• Heart

scoobie

VIP Member
“My whole life I’ve always wanted to test my body in different ways”

That’s a very romantic way of saying she’s gone to extreme lengths to be thin her whole life
00BDA632-CA7D-4684-A82B-7BD62CE2B543.png

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
She literally could’ve titled it “los angeles vlog” or something similar but nope she’s got to remind us that she HAS A BOYFRIEND and they are A COUPLE like it’s literally her whole identity
Someone has mentioned this in the comments as well...its a bit overkill now!

hdavidthrow

I honestly don't see how it's going too fast? They seem like most couples in their early-mid 20s to me, especially since they've known each other for a year.
I don’t necessarily see it as going too fast *over all*, but the fact that her family just met him but he’s her ENTIRE social media presence already?! That’s very weird

hart301

I don't know if anyone else feels this way (too unbothered to read) but I just cannot look at Holly's videos anymore. She's always had a poor choice in content but she's now the dime-a-dozen "my boyfriend does my makeup" or "boyfriend & i go travelling" vlogger now.

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
Just watching some of the vlog...they can afford to eat at so many restaurants and try new things yet they just cook the same bland things at the air b n b! And Holly just orders the same bowls when she's out. May as well stay in the UK...they also don't eat enough for the amount of exercise! Also can't stand the bloopers she isn't as funny as she thinks

thearggal

i love how she started with the privacy thing and then proceeded to vent everything after like 10 days
she's just like me fr

• Haha

juy7nhio

I think she hates being at home with her mother more than she lets on. Her mum seems so critical and judgmental of her.

She thinks she’s got a stomach bug.. yet went to a water park when it’s quite commonly known that you shouldn’t swim if you’ve been ill as it’s a cesspit for infection.

So selfish as always

• Sick