Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irunforfun

VIP Member
I just hope that she doesn't start including those cringy clips of them cuddling or kissing in every video from now on
It feels very much in the young teen territory with the talk of love and bf and gf. It is moving fast and that comes with a lot of risk and heartache. That she has cancelled her plans feels particularly sad and concerning. But what do I know as someone almost double her age?!

Reactions: 18

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Omg are you even reading what I'm saying? I'm saying she specifically chose to study cancer, is clearly highly intelligent and passed with flying colours, so why the hell wouldn't she use that to help the field! Cancer research needs all the people like that it can get!
Because PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR MINDS.
Your point is so stupid, it doesn’t matter what she studied, she isn’t morally wrong for not working in research. Would you tell the many nurses who have recently left the profession that they have a moral duty to society to do their job and that they should get back into the hospital and start working regardless of the conditions?

Jesus fucking christ, no one is obligated to work in a field that they don’t want to work in anymore!

xoxoxo13

VIP Member
Honestly she seems to be a waste of degrees and fancy unis. Someone else might have been doing something more useful with the spot she took up.

scoobie

VIP Member
“This is the first time I’ve kept something to myself” and it’s probably only been a couple weeks 💀

• Haha

Calabria

VIP Member
if she had friends she would definitely be the sort of person to ditch them completely when in a relationship before coming back with her tail between her legs when it all goes tits up.

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
This whole charade of "working abroad" and "moving to Asia" is so pretentious. Just call it what it is, you're working remotely while on vacation in Asia lol. She wants this to be something more than it is so badly

xoxoxo13

VIP Member
Ok I get that she's proud of having lost her virginity but that's not a good reason to be so misleading about pap tests! Because yes, like others have already mentioned, it's not just for people who are sexually active. Like, good for Holly that she got the test and that she's sexually active, but I wouldn't want any of her viewers to mistakenly think they don't need to get tested.

(Also, side note, if she would like to talk about sex etc on her channel she could just do so in a sit-down video, which would be fine imho? Like I don't understand why it has to be all hush-hush remarks and sly indirect hints as though the subject is somehow taboo? idk man)
She's probably had sex twice or three times, max. With one person that she probably didnt even have the time to build a proper relationship/communication/honesty with. I'd rather she not talk about sex like she's a know-it-all because she's done it once. I want someone who's been married for like ten years to do a video on sex and communication and healthy boundary setting. But Holly is not the person to make a video about sex just because she lost her virginity.

• Heart
Just watching some of the vlog...they can afford to eat at so many restaurants and try new things yet they just cook the same bland things at the air b n b! And Holly just orders the same bowls when she's out. May as well stay in the UK...they also don't eat enough for the amount of exercise! Also can't stand the bloopers she isn't as funny as she thinks
Like she really went all the way to America to walk around the supermarkets 😭 like she has the money to actually do fun stuff and just doesn’t.

• Haha
Her vlog is so?? She's only in Bangkok for a week, yet says she is "living there" and is not just a tourist. How does being in a city for a week qualify as "living" there?? The fact that she isn't a tourist I actually have agree with, she only goes out to get food and do excessive amounts of running. She doesn't go to see any places she didn't get to explore last time she was there or anything? She could've stayed at home if this is all she's planning to do...

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
Just watched her video...so many comments!

She constantly interrupts him or talks over him
They are both so incredibly posh, must be nice just to jet to LA!
For a supposed experienced traveller you would write down where you are staying etc incase and would buy a sim card beforehand.
They could contact the air b n b host to fix the smoke alarm...
They are buying and eating the exact same food and doing the same routine as anywhere else including making oats etc. Not like they have to worry about money
She was shocked about the boxes of spinach if she watches any American vlogger they always buy these and giant cartons!
Disnt know that 7/11 was american 🤣
She generally seems clueless even though she said she's listened to lots of American podcasts!

Love that he does also say yah yah all the time though lol.

Bizarre all around.

user_

I wonder if her new man is a vegan... I can imagine her being very judgemental if he's not 😂
It was the first thing she mentioned when she described him so... yeah...😅 didn´t surprise me tho, I don´t think she would be open to date non-vegan people. She just met her male clone, someone mentioned them being lookalikes, but also all their interests are soo similar that it makes it kinda weird.

scoobie

VIP Member
And she doesn't even strike me as a smart/intelligent person. Sure she knows biology, but other than that I would've never guessed she went to Cambridge
I think she is probably smart, but what really pushed her to the #1 spot at Cambridge was the unrealistically immense pressure and lack of social life she subjected herself to. These days she seems to dumb herself down in social settings to look quirky and relatable.

• Sad

ECH

VIP Member
They genuinely seem to have gone to Thailand to do exactly what they did at home. I don't understand why they're not sightseeing or doing anything cultural.

Reactions: 17

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
Why do they just keep going to the same place for lunch...and its cringe how they talk about how cheap everything is. We know they are both very privileged!

Tommyb

Chatty Member
They look so similar 🤣 maybe it's the hair and eye colour but I thought they could be related 😂

Good for her. But yeah the whole soulmates was cringy. Everything she posts will be about having a bf now 🤣

octoppus182

She literally could’ve titled it “los angeles vlog” or something similar but nope she’s got to remind us that she HAS A BOYFRIEND and they are A COUPLE like it’s literally her whole identity

• Haha

juy7nhio

She's probably had sex twice or three times, max. With one person that she probably didnt even have the time to build a proper relationship/communication/honesty with. I'd rather she not talk about sex like she's a know-it-all because she's done it once. I want someone who's been married for like ten years to do a video on sex and communication and healthy boundary setting. But Holly is not the person to make a video about sex just because she lost her virginity.
Tbh im just happy to see she had some fun and let go rather than starving herself and studying for 15 hours a day

She is treating running like academic trying to put in as much hours are possible to get quickest/highest ranking. This relationship with Angelo is so unhealthy as he Iis encouraging her