Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Still ignoring any comments about running though
I suspected that the comments challenging her are why she was upset in her previous vlog. Nothing to do with homesickness, she just doesn’t want to be challenged about her behaviours. There were loads of comments on her strava about it!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

ECH

VIP Member
Her constant 'I ran a marathon with no training!' spiel is so dangerous to be putting out there in the world. I know she thinks that it makes her times look more impressive, but she's going to encourage someone to run like that and they're going to end up seriously injured because of her.

lifegoss1

I still don't get how someone who has never had a "real" job where you are juggling multiple things at once feels like they can teach people about productivity.

Asgyui

VIP Member
Super productive day in the life with my vegan boyfriend coil fitting - cant wait to see what incorrect damaging information she is willing to share about contraception options

• Haha
  • Wow

olc22

I don't get it though, how can food be a love language? Everyone has to eat food...?
When Emily got with her boyfriend she was always posting about food they made together, holly is probably just copying. All of the food they both post is boring so I don’t see the point tbh

ECH

VIP Member
Someone in the comments is also calling her out for her stupid voices, saying one of them is imitating Jamaican people and they find it offensive. I think the tide is turning on her.

• Wow

Redrose97

Chatty Member
I do wonder if they do running as it is a habit and that is it something to fill in the day, Holly has it scheduled in and she has to do it. They don't ever take a day off from running I don't think. I do wonder when the honeymoon period ends how the relationship is going to be. I don't know why, I kind of think that Holly is a bit obsessed with control of her scheduling and her ED and I do wonder if it extends to her relationship with Angelo even though she always tries to be very chill. I just get a vibe from it but I don't know if it is because Holly reminds me of someone I know from my own life who acts like her.

I don't know why, I feel if the two of them ever broke up, it is going to be right disaster. I just get that feeling.

Being honest, I've watched Holly for years on and off and I've not quite figured out what person she actually is. I used to think that she was somewhat mature and I used to like watching her uni videos, but then she spends most of her new videos speaking about farting and is rather childish and just runs all the time. She seems to go into extremes when it comes to her personality, she is all one thing or the other, I don't know if I am looking into it too much.

• Heart

beaki167

i don’t know what shocks me more that she wants to maintain a shipping name for her boyfriend and herself or that she claims that food is their love language

Redrose97

Chatty Member
Just feel like he is going to be disastrous for her ed even though she is supposedly recovered. I had hoped that a new boyfriend would perhaps get her away from eating bland food all the time and the fact that their first date or something was a 30km run, how romantic🙄.

juy7nhio

Her new video is so weird. Why does she never explain why she's moving bedrooms? Why does she make such a big deal out of sleeping in a different room/double bed? Why is she obsessively anxious about how she slept? It's all so weird i can't lol

• Haha

scoobie

VIP Member
This comment is up to 156 likes, it makes me think she has a lot of silent followers who are equally as cringed out by all of this.

96711B0F-D18A-457B-9D6C-A61276E79215.jpeg

theMoth

Chatty Member
I know it's dumb but I can't help but feel jealous. I've been working so hard on my hormonal health, I haven't had a period for 4 years now and from what I can tell I exercise less and eat more than Holly. I should probably just stop watching her videos but why do we just not do things that are good for us 😅
don't feel jealous! every body (and everybody :p) is different. I want to say something nice and reassuring but I'm bad at that. lol

can I point out that I find the title of Holly's latest video very ... inappropriate? wrong? I don't know much about asexuality, but her title ("why I'm no longer asexual") implies that asexuality is something that comes and goes. But I don't think that is correct. It's the same with heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality. You aren't one day homosexual and than suddenly hetero. She makes it sounds like it's a decision she made, like being vegan and non-vegan.

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
Shes literally going for 4 months and it was her choice.. no need for tears! She can fly back whenever she likes. Also seems like her dad is the clean freak one he was having a go at her for making a mess in the kitchen!

Last edited:
Latest vids have been a little laborious to watch.

theme of the last three videos
- Teheh i had sex
- Angry at C (think she is handling her understandable anger (because it was her first) really well)
- Realised she wasn’t in a relationship and it was just a casual fling (again impressive self-reflection from Holly)
- doing that annoying state secret hint at a new travel destination in the new year.
-Holly strongly implying she is very horny
-Holly’s mother being horrible to her on camera
-Holly’s mother making a funny joke after she complained why she wasn’t told about the birds and the bees to which muti said “well didn’t you do a degree in biology”

spookily for “C” she lists consent as one of the things she wishes she had learned about from her mother.

Holly is probably off to Australia/ New Zealand in jan.

• Wow
  • Haha

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
Curious as to how her family seem to have suddenly relaxed, letting her pose almost naked on her bed, sex videos and Angelo staying over at their family home!

MsGilmore

VIP Member
She didn’t acknowledge the lack of nutrition when she talked about what went wrong! I’m sure people like Paula Radcliffe and Mo Farah had strategic diet plans to fuel before races. I doubt they relied on glucose gels. She may have a degree from Cambridge, but it’s not reflective of any basic common sense.
Holly has added exercise addiction to her disordered eating. 😐

Reactions: 14