Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
happy for her etc but i really am not looking forward to montages of the two of them kissing every video from now on

Reactions: 20

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
It's different studying something like Cancer Studies than studying say Classics or Lit. She could really use that to help people and to help the field - she came top of her class in Cambridge! I think if we have privilege, skill and knowledge like that its our moral duty to help other people.
So if you study something and then later on change your mind and say, ‘hmm actually this isn’t for me, I want to take a different direction in life’, you’re somehow morally wrong? Ngl that is a bizarre way of thinking imo.

teflonpanda

Chatty Member
This just in: animal cruelty is okay as long as you don't own the animal yourself. Glad that's cleared up then🙃

Bildschirmfoto 2023-04-05 um 15.48.58.png

• Haha

irunforfun

VIP Member
I don’t care what they do, although I suspect it will not end well, but I DO care about the rabbit who is likely left in that filthy tiny box and truly suffering whilst they frolic around across the world.

• Sad
  • Haha

Asgyui

VIP Member
Do you think her family is concerned about her excessive and obsessive training regime?
Probably not, they have such weird family dynamic, lacking any genuine concern or emotion. Both daughters were disordered from early teens, sound like mother actively encouraged them to compete with each other. They have plenty of disposable income to facilitate best recovery for Holly but instead the Mum decided to herself turn vegan so the entire family could eat restrictive diet.

lifegoss1

Are all her videos now going to be titled...... with my boyfriend.

I'm happy for her but does she need to constantly announce she has a bf.

I wonder how long it will be until she starts playing pranks on her bf and filming it.

• Sad

pbjellie

Am so confused - in the latest vlog they bought onion bagels, she then proceeds to slice them in half, (untoasted) spread them with peanut butter and top with banana slices... Am I wrong in thinking that would be absolutely vile ??!

• Sick
she hyped up the story of how they met so much and the truth is... they met on a dating app and went on a few dates after 😂 nothing wrong with that of course, but that's literally how almost everyone does it these days

Reactions: 19

Kcn

Chatty Member
It wouldn't surprise me if she did, especially as the main activity that they seem to do together is exercise and eat bland food together, it seems to be the crux of their relationship really.
Knowing her she’s come out with a video about sex being part of her exercise routine now 😭

• Haha

blndrb33

so now we know what she means by "living" abroad - doing the same stuff as she does back in the UK and no sightseeing or getting to know about the culture she's "living" in, because god forbid anyone catches her doing something even slightly touristy - she's already been to Thailand once so she's an expert!

also, I was starting to feel exhausted myself when watching her new vlog. they both don't seem too excited to be running and training that much, but they look like they're doing it because they have to, for some disordered reason.

I also wonder how their relationship will look like after travelling, cause long trips with a new partner are a good test

Magallanes

ETA omg did they go to Los Angeles cause he's named Angelo, is that the reason? Why have I never noticed that before... new tinfoil hat theory unlocked lmao
yeah she had the opportunity to title the video 'los angelos' but she didn't....well holly you just lost a life-long subscriber, goodbye

now seriously, have you seen her latest girl talk/q&a video? she answers very private questions like what is the strangest place she had sex and such...let's hope no future recruiter sees this
btw it's the shower if you were wondering
she also states that she'll film a whole video about how she lost her V and what to do when it's your 1st time, and also a whole other video just focused on her laser removal experience...seriously? i find it very odd how she tries to 'educate' her audience and play the expert about stuff that is literally new and recent to her.

moreover, this video is sponsored by a website that offers p0rn...wtf???

• Wow
Poor Holly is complaining she had to tutor for 20 hours a week 100% WFH. Bless her sending thoughts and preyers

also imagine having a holiday fling and it becomes a drawn out series for thousands onYouTube.

• Haha

scoobie

VIP Member
I’ve been watching Holly for a long long time and I can’t remember ever seeing her mention her mental health like this, actually acknowledging a problem without the pretence of “but it’s okay I’m totally magically cured now!!”.

Wonder if she’s on a bit of a downward spiral after the highs of travelling and the marathon, being stuck back at home in that oppressive environment. Get out for good Holly. You can do it!

Attachments

• Heart

Redrose97

Chatty Member
It's almost as if he is encouraging her ed with this running they are doing. You think that her boyfriend would be aware of her history with one and it's all online anway and then think that her behaviour is not the healthiest right now.

Speaking of Holly needing to have her goals, what is she doing to do after she runs 100k a week ?

• Sad

teflonpanda

Chatty Member
She's trying to make this relationship go at 100 miles an hour and make out like they're living together. They've barely been together six months.
Yeah this! And it's so weirdly intense too, like - Holly was always like "I need my space, I like doing things by myself, I need my freedom" etc etc but now she's spending all day every day with Angelo and I'm just like man, no matter how crazily in love you are, it must just get exhausting at some point? And especially when you're doing crazy intense running training every day on top of that, like that's already exhausting and stressful in and of itself. Add in the bland, restrictive diet and the remote location and it seems like poor Angelo is stuck in some mega-intense Relationship Bootcamp there.

Like I'm sure he wants it too or else he wouldn't do it, but I just believe that no matter how much you love each other, spending all your time together while neglecting friends/other social contacts and other hobbies etc is just not healthy, period. And tbh I think Holly can be a bit controlling. Which, to be fair, how would she be anything else if that is literally all she has observed with her weird parents all her life. But I just don't think it's good.

• Heart

octoppus182

finally decided to watch her latest few videos and i do genuinely feel like she's completely using the boyfriend situation for the views and it almost does come across like she's trying to prove something. i get that she is excited and happy, but she has literally made angelo her ENTIRE personality. almost every single video she has posted since she announced that they were together has been about him in some form 😂 surely shes going to run out of content eventually