Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

octoppus182

862F8278-162A-44E6-A4FB-165062106C5F.jpeg

this comment pretty much sums it up. she’s literally transformed her identity within the past few months

8CD0FA5C-9580-46A8-8D70-425441887F87.jpeg

can’t wait to see what the next few videos are going to be about, if she’s assuring us they’re not gonna be about angelo

Reactions: 14

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
I wonder how Holly feels about Jess being accepted to study medicine? I find it so odd how Holly studied at Cambridge, came first in her degree - wanted to be a doctor for a while, studied a Masters at UCL and is now a "digital nomad" 💀
Each to their own but that makes no sense
I also find it strange how Holly wanted to study post-grad medicine so badly, but only applied for it at Cambridge and then gave up when Cambridge rejected her. Surely you'd want to apply to as many unis as possible to increase your likelihood of getting a place? I get she was probably in the mindset of it has to be Oxbridge or nothing, but with degrees like medicine it really doesn't matter which uni you go to.

And then she wanted to be a dietician/nutritionist, but gave up on that for some unknown reason and did a masters in cancer research (despite previously saying she doesn't like working in research environments).

octoppus182

AB5E2FF4-31E8-4F6A-A697-7D7651D70EE3.jpeg

What is the point of this post? It seems like she’s just trying to brag that she’s got lots of money and she’s ✨no longer afraid to spend it✨
Especially that last comment - “don’t live your life afraid to spend anything” just comes across very privileged. Of course, in todays climate, people are going to be afraid of spending money, some people don’t have a choice to spend money how they want.
idk this post just rubbed me the wrong way🙄

ECH

VIP Member
How does she type “living in London for a week” with a straight face, it’s so pretentious istg
She's trying to make this relationship go at 100 miles an hour and make out like they're living together. They've barely been together six months.

irunforfun

VIP Member
She’s just so…loud? Immature? Annoying? And so oblivious to the world around her - being annoyed people wouldn’t let her film in some places. There’s such a thing as privacy and not wanting some woman filming and talking, and likely messing around with “the boys.” She reminds me of an early teenager who has gone to camp for a few days and everything is a “drama

I just looked at Angelos Strava and he didn’t even have a day off after the marathon. I wonder if Holly did the same but didn’t post it so she didn’t receive backlash

• Wow

Redrose97

Chatty Member
The fact that she shows a rabbit in poor conditions and just takes down the video, hoping that it will be ignored is awful especially when her bio says that she is vegan for the animals.

rac8n

A bit late for the party but dear fellow aces, please don’t feel like your sexuality or experiences aren’t valid. Hollys experience is also valid and I’m glad she’s doing better but that doesn’t mean that there’s anything wrong with you for being asexual and if you’re on an ED recovery journey, you should be proud of your progress even if you ”stay“ ace 💜

• Heart
Listening to your body means doing exactly the same runs and workouts as Angelo, then Holly. Her raised hr on her so called easy run shows she isn't recovered.

GossipGurl69

Why on earth would she cancel her solo travel plans? If I were her bf, I'd WANT her to go and enjoy herself. Smh.

• Heart

Emmog

So from her video it does seem that Angelo could have quickly worked out that she had a large YouTube following ……

ECH

VIP Member
Them travelling with a running schedule says it all. I don't know how she doesn't fear what happened to her in Australia happening again.

• Sad

teflonpanda

Chatty Member
Me, who is a Single Pringle as Holly would call it, after seeing her What I eat in a day on Insta: Is that. Is that a normal thing people in a relationship do. Is it normal to eat the exact same thing as your partner for every meal and snack? Is that just what you do o_O

(Please tell me it's not??)

• Haha

SHA90

There's honestly not a tonne in it. A lot is about the science of attraction, and she says she thinks she thought she was asexual for a long time because she wasn't producing the correct hormones due to her ED. She then goes on to say she's known for a long time that she's attracted to men, and now she's comfortable saying that attraction is sexual. She mentions at the very end that she's had sexual experiences (she says she doesn't want to say she's lost her virginity because she doesn't like the idea of 'losing' something, but the implication is clear) and she's comfortable with admitting that now. She thought for a long time that she wouldn't talk about this stuff because she thought admitting to it would be losing her relatability.
You're the real MVP - thank you for saving us 15 minutes of pain 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

teflonpanda

Chatty Member
Reading her last instagram post made me a bit sad for her. She had such an exciting trip ahead of her, she is so lucky to be able to afford that and "work" remotely. Now as an adult with a full time job, I wish I could have done that when I was younger, travel in SEA, meet people, learn, grow and just enjoy life.

I just can believe she canceled everything just because she met a boy, had she been in earlier stages of her planing maybe I could understand it, but she had her flights booked, accomodation sorted out...wtf...
Yeah and it's also just a really uncharacteristic thing for Holly to do imho. She seems like a completely different person ever since she got together with Angelo, it's like she's shifting her entire personality around and now her relationship is somehow the only important thing in her life (well that and eating oats, of course). And just from what I've seen in my friend circle, relationships that started out like that have never ended well. I could be wrong though. But I just don't get very good vibes from this whole thing, idk

Reactions: 13