Holly Gabrielle #6 Not Allowed to Eat Upstairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally, if I had to rank them all on a scale from least to most dysfunctional/deranged, it would go like this:

9) Mika the cat (the most sane member of this household by far)
8) Matthew (he's just a dude man... just let him have fun on his damn holiday, Holly)
7) the less visibly disturbed/hyperactive of their two dogs (Bali?? idk I can never remember their stupid names)
6) Emily's Vegan Boyfriend (idk, he seemed nice but then again he's into antivaxx Emily so who knows really)
5) the more visibly disturbed/hyperactive of their two dogs
4) Holly actually
3) Esoteric Emily
2) Holly's mom (obsessive-compulsive, controlling, toxic)
1) Holly's dad (same as with mom pretty much, except he seems even more vicious?? idk he just scares me tbh)

I wish tattle had some sort of voting function, that would be fun xD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Who would’ve thought eating nothing but rice and mouldy fruit would make you unwell 😩
especially during the heat of Thailand summer. for someone so smart, she planned this trip in all the wrong ways. if she wanted to exercise obsessively and eat fruit she should've gone when the weather is less hot. especially since she doesn't have a job or a set schedule or... anything that's stopping her really. she's probably enjoying getting to moan and complain.

Reactions: 6
Wow, Thailand really shows up how bad Holly's diet and lifestyle really is.

Although they are useful for long runs, super active sunny days, you should not be relying on rehydration tabs so frequently... you should be making sure that you get the nutrients you need.

She constantly talks about food (which I guess is ok for a food youtuber) but it's always about fruit, veg and very little about anything else. Girl.. of course you're craving crisps and pasta, you need the salt, the carbs and more than a water based diet.

I get that we should be showing the down sides of travelling but spending days on the computer until your eye-sockets hurt because of editing ? I just don't get how she makes every video into a disaster"Everything is Going Wrong" "huge disaster" "bad ending" errrrm welcome to the world hun where things happen, it's called real life... they aren't disasters !!

Reactions: 17
Why is she complaining about the heat whilst sat talking to the camera in the Avocado sweatshirt :rolleyes:

“I have a carrot in the fridge” - one singular carrot? FFS Holly.

Reactions: 16
Hell no, guys. I am sorry for doubting you, but the chat holly did about her upset stomach in her new video wtf was that...

also it's so funny to me a vegan not wanting to eat vegetables lol

Reactions: 1
Hell no, guys. I am sorry for doubting you, but the chat holly did about her upset stomach in her new video wtf was that...

also it's so funny to me a vegan not wanting to eat vegetables lol
my flatmate has been a vegetarian for about 30 yrs or so if not more.. he mostly eats cheese chickpeas burgers , rolls. potato waffles, potatoes etc very little veg or fruit.. he doesnt dislike them just doesnt eat them much

Reactions: 1
my flatmate has been a vegetarian for about 30 yrs or so if not more.. he mostly eats cheese chickpeas burgers , rolls. potato waffles, potatoes etc very little veg or fruit.. he doesnt dislike them just doesnt eat them much
that sounds like a very creative diet, kudos to your friend

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I also don't get why she's being so dramatic, because of a tummy upset? And she's like 'I want to cry' + 'this is a low point', demonstrating a total lack of mental resilience, which is probably why she never leaves her room. I'm not saying it doesn't suck to be ill, but certainly not emotionally upsetting - especially since she has no demands on her time and can rest. My mum visited me over xmas and got srs altitude sickness, vomiting ever hour for a day and horrible migraine, but she rested like any normal person would and was certainly not about to burst into tears..

Reactions: 5
I also don't get why she's being so dramatic, because of a tummy upset? And she's like 'I want to cry' + 'this is a low..
She wanted to remind she went to uni. 13.15 in her video.

Maybe she needed something dramatic her video to get more views.

Reactions: 3
I also don't get why she's being so dramatic, because of a tummy upset? And she's like 'I want to cry' + 'this is a low point', demonstrating a total lack of mental resilience, which is probably why she never leaves her room. I'm not saying it doesn't suck to be ill, but certainly not emotionally upsetting - especially since she has no demands on her time and can rest. My mum visited me over xmas and got srs altitude sickness, vomiting ever hour for a day and horrible migraine, but she rested like any normal person would and was certainly not about to burst into tears..
Ma'am, let's not. She would literally be dead without going to ER if that actually happened. Either from kidney failure or a cardiac arrest, she would have died.

I understand being annoyed by Holly but let's not write superhuman fantasies or act like needing to cry while in pain is somehow abnormal.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah I'm not going to begrudge her being upset - it's always stressful to be ill, and add in being in a foreign country away from your creature comforts can make it harder. I just hope she takes better care of herself going forward because it seems she has health issues every time she travels and that is concerning.

Reactions: 20
Yeah I'm not going to begrudge her being upset - it's always stressful to be ill, and add in being in a foreign country away from your creature comforts can make it harder. I just hope she takes better care of herself going forward because it seems she has health issues every time she travels and that is concerning.
Also, being ill while chronically malnourished adds a whole 'nother layer of fuckery.

Reactions: 7
If she had substantial protein in her diet she probably would not have been so sick.

Reactions: 2
Ma'am, let's not. She would literally be dead without going to ER if that actually happened. Either from kidney failure or a cardiac arrest, she would have died.

I understand being annoyed by Holly but let's not write superhuman fantasies or act like needing to cry while in pain is somehow abnormal.
I meant to say sick for a day, vomiting every hour for a a few hours (it was really bad).
I'm sorry but a bit of diarrhea isn't the end of the world.

Lmao I’m guessing you’ve never heard of giardia then? Thailand stomach bugs are no joke 💀 if you get sick in thailand, it’s not the same sort of ill you get when you’re on holiday in europe, it’s hardcore

Reactions: 5
As irritating and irresponsible as Holly can be I don't think we can be annoyed at her for feeling down whilst being ill. Mental and physical health are so closely intertwined that often I feel really low when I'm ill, do people have to be on their deathbeds to feel sad?
Add the extra layer of being away from home, in a foreign country with less access to healthcare and being chronically malnourished, I can imagine she wasn't feeling too great at all and was maybe worried that this would spiral into something much worse.
Let's all just remember that she is only human and maybe have some empathy for her...

also I can't help noticing how thin she suddenly looks in the clip where she's sat down and talking about her stomach issues

Reactions: 10
why does she mention eating two dragon fruits as if it were a meal? and who the duck eats moldy food???

if she's not craving rice or vegetales, what will she eat? her ED brain must be thrilled.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.