Holly Gabrielle #6 Not Allowed to Eat Upstairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take a shot every time Holly says "VEGAN" in her latest vlog.
Almost all her posts on Instagram are about vegan food. I can't believe that's the only thing she likes there. Not culture, not people, not sightseeing or animals, just food.

Reactions: 9
Did she just apologize to her mom for going on a motorbike...

It's a condition named Brachydactyly , just googled, Ruby has the same. You are born with it.
I mean, Ruby certainly has brachydactyly but I’m pretty sure Holly doesn’t have it? Her fingers are kinda stubby in general but the ends of her thumbs are normal, the reason her hands look the way they do is probably due to years of malnourishment.
4C35E2B2-87D2-4E88-A63A-C448F6840A25.jpeg

D3AD44BB-FF61-4D62-89A5-C7E3168311A7.png

Reactions: 5
I mean, Ruby certainly has brachydactyly but I’m pretty sure Holly doesn’t have it? Her fingers are kinda stubby in general but the ends of her thumbs are normal, the reason her hands look the way they do is probably due to years of malnourishment.
View attachment 1232344
View attachment 1232345
she says she picks at them a lot, and biting and picking over many years can misshape your fingers (source: me, who bit my fingers for over 20 years)

Reactions: 2
Damn didn't know that was a condition. I think if she put a bit of meat on her bones she'd look more in proportion, same with bobble head. It's sad that she probably think she looks athletic and instafit.

she says she picks at them a lot, and biting and picking over many years can misshape your fingers (source: me, who bit my fingers for over 20 years)
how to stop biting nails, if you've figured it out?? I just can't seem to stop biting/picking at them...

She just loves making herself look as unattractive as possible in her thumbnails :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
She just loves making herself look as unattractive as possible in her thumbnails :rolleyes:
Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-02 um 13.20.01.png

:sick:

As for Holly going to the gym on her "holiday..." ironic that this is the woman who preached that it's time to "grow outside of her bubble" on Instagram. Holly isn't growing or leaving her bubble at all, all she's done is duplicate her exact same bubble from home: Obsessing about food, being addicted to exercise and endless waffle about her so-called adult life. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
Ditto. Also, the user who said she only left so she can further restrict and lose more weight away from home was right.

Reactions: 10
I feel like if she gets sick while she is out there it is really going to duck her up badly… I’ve been to thailand and I got so sick while I was there, legit couldn’t even hold down water and it lasted for AGES. Way longer than any other infection I’ve ever had, I ended up extremely dehydrated and lost a load of weight too. She isn’t in a position where she can afford to lose weight so she needs to be really really careful

Reactions: 14
I AM DYING MY GIRL REALLY WENT TO THE GYM ON A HOLIDAY:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: TWO TIMES
And also went on a run in the 31 degree heat, apparently. What a fun, relaxing holiday! Clearly her mindset has changed completely since her last time travelling! Nothing obsessive or compulsive about her exercising habits at all!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I have a feeling something bad is going to happen to her on this holiday if she continues with this just like when she passed out in Australia and had to go to hospital. Just relax FFS Holly, she really thought that little gym was the best thing in the hotel, and she insisted on going in the morning before climbing up that cliff AND before they left. She really is in her own bubble, I know Matthew is into fitness too but I wonder if he'll say anything to her.

Reactions: 13
I have a feeling something bad is going to happen to her on this holiday if she continues with this just like when she passed out in Australia and had to go to hospital. Just relax FFS Holly, she really thought that little gym was the best thing in the hotel, and she insisted on going in the morning before climbing up that cliff AND before they left. She really is in her own bubble, I know Matthew is into fitness too but I wonder if he'll say anything to her.
She probably raises her voice and gets super defensive. I think she's a lost cause, ED wise.

Reactions: 6
Knowing her she wldnt mind too much if something happened. She could put it on her vlog and get more views.

I doubt she will listen to Matthew if he says something remember she says "he didn't go to uni so yeh..."

Reactions: 7
Yeah and since she talks about Matthew as if he was this super clueless, lovable-idiot kinda person, I do get the vibe that she sees herself as the very competent, super organized, super smart older sister whose job is to guide Matthew during their travels and makes sure he doesn't make any mistakes. After all, he didn't go to uni, it is his first time solo travelling (unlike Holly, who is such an experienced traveller), and he got drunk during their night out that one time so clearly his judgement can't be trusted and he needs to be publicly shamed from time to time to keep him on the straight and narrow. /s

And given that kinda dynamic, I just feel it's unlikely she would accept life advice from him? Especially since she's mentioned before that "back when her ED was still active", she used to go talk to her mom and/or Emily when she was feeling bad, not to Matthew. So while I do think that Holly and Matthew have a great relationship despite all that, I don't think we can count on him for a wake-up call.

Reactions: 20
I feel like there is a lot of love here for Matthew & belief that he is a 'normal' in comparison to Holly, but just remember the family he also comes from & lives with aha, chances are they are probably more alike than we think.

I feel like there is a lot of love here for Matthew & belief that he is a 'normal' in comparison to Holly, but just remember the family he also comes from & lives with aha, chances are they are probably more alike than we think.
the dad and Matthew seem more 'normal' and removed from the women in the family. at least they're not sucked into the veganism/ED vortex. (I know veganism doesn't equal ED, but it does in this family).

the dad and Matthew seem more 'normal' and removed from the women in the family. at least they're not sucked into the veganism/ED vortex. (I know veganism doesn't equal ED, but it does in this family).
The Dad seems evil not normal lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.