Holly Gabrielle #6 Not Allowed to Eat Upstairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me incredible sad to imagine being only truly excited by the fruit a country has to offer. Not the people, the culture, the history, the architecture or the cuisine in general. The fruit. It is sad how much an ED limits your focus. (I've only struggled for a year with severely disordered eating and even for this comparably limited time of my life, I'm sad how much of my life I missed by being so exclusively focused on my disordered, food centered thoughts.)
... and how completely obvlivious Holly is, yet again, to her massive privilege that's allowing her to travel in the first place.

Reactions: 10
... and how completely obvlivious Holly is, yet again, to her massive privilege that's allowing her to travel in the first place.
especially oblivious when she comments on how cheep the fruit is, like its not that cheep for the people who live and work in Thailand

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-18 um 12.17.55.png

She just can't stop talking about it can she. She seems weirdly happy that people thought she and her brother were a couple??

• Sick
Reactions: 24
She is so stunted emotionally and sexually.

I was out at a bar a month or so ago, and this dude asked my sister and I if we were together, I can't tell you how quickly we laughed it off and corrected him (we're both women so i feel like it was even a weirder assumption to make. Dude was pretty drunk though so I kinda get it). The fact that she seems to take pleasure in people thinking her brother and her are a couple is just. so bleeping weird. Like. Something that should be explored in therapy.

Reactions: 13
Don't know if this was already mentioned here, but I'm so angry at her gratuitous flying?!? I mean, the girl has a BA in biology, claims to be a vegan for environmental reasons as well, she could easily afford to get a train to any place in Europe she desires, and yet goes to a far flung impoverished Asian country for no reason 😑 but the fruit is cheap and tasty, so I guess the jet fuel used was worth it for her fahsgajsgshsh

Reactions: 4
Don't know if this was already mentioned here, but I'm so angry at her gratuitous flying?!? I mean, the girl has a BA in biology, claims to be a vegan for environmental reasons as well, she could easily afford to get a train to any place in Europe she desires, and yet goes to a far flung impoverished Asian country for no reason 😑 but the fruit is cheap and tasty, so I guess the jet fuel used was worth it for her fahsgajsgshsh
it's easier to clickbait in thailand than in germany. also it sounds like her ED paradise. cheap (for her) fruit and rice. which is probably the only thing she'll pay for throughout this trip.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Matthew has gone with her to make sure she doesn't faint from lack of hydration again? Why is he there?

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Matthew has gone with her to make sure she doesn't faint from lack of hydration again? Why is he there?
My theory is so she doesn't get scammed.
Or to get more views having a boy in her videos so she can tell random ppl he is not her bf

Reactions: 6
Things Holly liked while travelling Thailand, according to her latest vlog:
- drinking Thai coconut water from a coconut ("so good!!" - although she did critically remark that you don't get that much coconut water out of them because the flesh is so thick)
- the overnight sleep train ("It wasn't as bad as I thought actually, I thought it was gonna be worse")
- a non-Thai salad she bought at the market ("sorry not sorry, but sometimes I just don't want Thai food")
- mango ("This is why I came to Thailand!")

Things Holly didn't like while traveling Thailand, according to her latest vlog:
- The food is spicy, and Holly doesn't like spicy food ("it's just way too spicy!")
- Time-intensive travel from A to B, having to wait for trains
- Having to kill time before being able to check in the hostel
- Matthew's luggage being lost
- Sim card problems
- trouble sleeping on the overnight sleep train (the pillow was too hard)
- the heat ("it's ridiculously hot, basically")
- the roads are chaotic and it scares her ("nobody abides by the zebras!")
- sometimes it's quite difficult to find vegan food ("the lady in the shop didn't understand what I wanted!")

Look I'm not saying she's ungrateful or anything but... if I were able to travel to Thailand right now I bet I would enjoy it a hell of a lot more than Holly, who looked and sounded pretty miserable for large stretches of the video xD

Reactions: 23
Why do I get the feeling this whole month is gonna be all about her eating her fruit and rice and going oMg So GOOd 🤪. She really has no personality outside of pretending to not have an eating disorder.

Reactions: 28
"Sometimes I just dont want Thai food". witch, stop lying, you went there to lose more weight without your parents noticing, you've been there for three days and I doubt you've eaten much besides mango and rice.

Reactions: 20
Things Holly didn't like while traveling Thailand, according to her latest vlog:
- The food is spicy, and Holly doesn't like spicy food ("it's just way too spicy!")
Considering how she normally "seasons" her food, she probably considers a single, rogue red pepper flake to make the entire dish "too spicy"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The clip of her running on the night train, gotta burn those calories somehow huh
lmfao she is such a head. Also the inconsistent mask wearing in this video baffled me, how is she gonna wear a mask when she’s outside in the open air with no one around except her brother, but then as soon as she gets on the train she takes it off 💀 like what is the actual point?

Reactions: 11
I’m surprised no one stuck their leg out to trip her up. How bleeping annoying is she!
she really lives in her own ED/exercise bubble. if she's spending any money on this trip, she should've just put it towards therapy.
I keep thinking her parents sent Matthew with her to keep an eye on her.

Reactions: 16
The clip of her running on the night train, gotta burn those calories somehow huh
Yeah and the weirdest thing is, she doesn't explain or comment on it at all in the video - she just says "Matthew was fast asleep, and I was the last person awake in my carriage". Which fair enough, nothing wrong with that, but I don't quite get the jump of logic from "I was the last one awake in the carriage" to "I decided it would be a good idea to run (!) up and down the train corridor and film myself doing this". Like... why...

Reactions: 18
Holly uses sarcasm as a way to cover for her awkwardness, like filming herself when she's waiting for the train and the announcements are in Thai 'I have nooooo clue what he's said' *weird surprised faces*.

Looks hella fun to be there but she doesn't seem excited, guess she's very tired from the travel.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.