Holly Gabrielle #6 Not Allowed to Eat Upstairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and she also seemed kinda smug when she mentioned that Matthew slept in but she got up early to go running. I mean, Matthew is also really fit (I think he worked as a PT at one point?) but we don't see him compulsively exercising while on holiday...

That being said, it does seem like they get along well and are having lotsof fun together which can only be good for Holly!

Reactions: 15
I cannot comprehend why she insists on exercising while on vacation. It's not like she spends the day sitting at a desk, she's walking in the heat, carrying heavy backpacks... Is that not enough physical activity for a day?

Reactions: 32
And she's banging on about it AGAIN, wtf Holly

Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-24 um 12.52.33.png

Why is she so obsessed with this!

Edit: Forced myself to read the rest of it and damn, she's really throwing some shade at her brother huh. Poor Matthew can't even sleep in a bit or go out drinking or take things more slowly on his holiday without getting (publicly) shamed for it by his oh-so-organized sister. I guess this is Holly taking a leaf out of her parents' book with the toxic over-the-top criticism huh. Also if she ate a balanced nutritious diet as she claims, then maybe she wouldn't be so hangry all the time...
Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-24 um 12.54.32.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

View attachment 1217310

Edit: Forced myself to read the rest of it and damn, she's really throwing some shade at her brother huh. Poor Matthew can't even sleep in a bit or go out drinking or take things more slowly on his holiday without getting (publicly) shamed for it by his oh-so-organized sister. I guess this is Holly taking a leaf out of her parents' book with the toxic over-the-top criticism huh. Also if she ate a balanced nutritious diet as she claims, then maybe she wouldn't be so hangry all the time...
View attachment 1217335
Is she so stupid and sheltered that she really thinks that's the first time her brother's gotten drunk? I wish she got drunk and just ate massive kebabs or falafels and fries for once.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Considering Holly took down a video about going on a cruise ship for a day after backlash for not being very eco... how many flights are they going to take this month? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not going to post the photo because I don't want to share that sort of imagery, but she just posted a story of her in that yellow bikini with the disclaimer "ps. please don't be fooled. this was very good lighting and my body doesn't always look like this". Like yeah thanks for the disclaimer when you nearly always have a slim appearance. Maybe just don't post the photo if you know people are going to compare themselves to you?

Reactions: 16
I'm not going to post the photo because I don't want to share that sort of imagery, but she just posted a story of her in that yellow bikini with the disclaimer "ps. please don't be fooled. this was very good lighting and my body doesn't always look like this". Like yeah thanks for the disclaimer when you nearly always have a slim appearance. Maybe just don't post the photo if you know people are going to compare themselves to you?
. She looked emancipated to me, not “good” at all. I think it’s weird she chose to post it in the first place let alone the weird caption

Reactions: 16
the bottoms are too big on her. she probably posted it because she lost weight. I don't think she's naturally thin, she's just always done dancing and then she developed an ED so we can't know.

yeah it almost looks like she posted it because she's happy she's slimming down in Thailand because she doesn't have eyes on her
do her parents even care? she eats alone and has the same thing every day. her mom is a control freak with probably a past ED of her own. and with how overly critical she is I don't think she'd want a daughter who's not slim.

Reactions: 6

View attachment 1217310

View attachment 1217335
I think she keeps bringing this up bc she's never been on a date or had a boyfriend, and so strangers perceiving her as being a man is a big novelty for her. Also goddamn I would hate to travel with her. When I was a kid and went to Disney World with my parents, my mom planned literally every second of the trip. As in, she scheduled us to go on certain rides at certain times based on research she did to find when the lines would be slowest. It drove me absolutely nuts!

Reactions: 9
I think she keeps bringing this up bc she's never been on a date or had a boyfriend, and so strangers perceiving her as being a man is a big novelty for her. Also goddamn I would hate to travel with her. When I was a kid and went to Disney World with my parents, my mom planned literally every second of the trip. As in, she scheduled us to go on certain rides at certain times based on research she did to find when the lines would be slowest. It drove me absolutely nuts!
"Being WITH a man" is what I meant to type... not trying to start any wild rumors!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In her newest videos, she again makes oats after dinner. In her binging videos she said, she used to binge oats every night, how has her behavior changed then? Big pasta cooked beforehand and still hungry??

24 year old whispering in her own room at 01:00 am. I am quaking...

probs to her not doing another weekly vlog, but an all nighter video, for the Samsung sponsorship.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

love how small the font of the disclaimer is..

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20220426-104304_Instagram.jpg
Full time travelling? Is that the plan to revive her studytube channel and the only way to get out of that house?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Her and her sister are obsessed with body hair, laser and any hair removal techniques it's like they permanently want to appear like pre pubescent girls! If they weren't both so flat chested theyd be having boob reductions or wearing binders too.

• Sick
can’t you just.... travel in between the 6-8 week appointments if they’re so important??

not that I endorse it, but the excuse doesn’t make any sense..

Her and her sister are obsessed with body hair, laser and any hair removal techniques it's like they permanently want to appear like pre pubescent girls! If they weren't both so flat chested theyd be having boob reductions or wearing binders too.
How many videos has she made about hair removal? How much is there to say about it?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.