Holly Gabrielle #6 Not Allowed to Eat Upstairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved the part where she (without prompt and completely incoherently obviously) rambles about people thinking that her and Matthew might be a couple. Like, what the heck is this girl on?!?
Um, she's the only one who thinks that...they're obviously siblings...
1649717854719.png

Bleh. It's like she WANTS to start the rumour just because..why??

• Wow
Reactions: 4
God at this point I'm really hoping Holly gets herself a boyfriend asap because her constant bizarro ramblings about the subject just get on my nerves.

"Haha what if I had a boyfriend... I am curious about relationships but I don't want to date. I am 24 years old and have never been in a relationship but maybe that will change soon, who knows... I am so into boys! I love being a single pringle, I don't want a relationship ever! Btw have I ever told you how I was talking to a boy that one time in Australia :oops:... he was a BOY and I was TALKING to him! When I was twelve I had a crush on a boy. I have hormones now... Guys don't worry it's fine to be a single pringle! I'm so happy being a single pringle! I'm not jealous of my sister at all! Today I am going to ask random strangers in the street to go on a date with me. I don't want to use dating apps, I prefer to meet someone in a natural way. Omg what if I had a boyfriend! Wouldn't that be weird! In an alternate universe, I am living in Australia and going on a DATE with a BOY on valentine's day! But I'm not in Australia. Omg haha what if people think my brother is my boyfriend! Will I meet more boys when travelling? B o y s"

I'm probably being unkind here and I'm sorry, it's been a long day. But man it does get on my nerves a bit xD

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God at this point I'm really hoping Holly gets herself a boyfriend asap because her constant bizarro ramblings about the subject just get on my nerves.

"Haha what if I had a boyfriend... I am curious about relationships but I don't want to date. I am 24 years old and have never been in a relationship but maybe that will change soon, who knows... I am so into boys! I love being a single pringle, I don't want a relationship ever! Btw have I ever told you how I was talking to a boy that one time in Australia :oops:... he was a BOY and I was TALKING to him! When I was twelve I had a crush on a boy. I have hormones now... Guys don't worry it's fine to be a single pringle! I'm so happy being a single pringle! I'm not jealous of my sister at all! Today I am going to ask random strangers in the street to go on a date with me. I don't want to use dating apps, I prefer to meet someone in a natural way. Omg what if I had a boyfriend! Wouldn't that be weird! In an alternate universe, I am living in Australia and going on a DATE with a BOY on valentine's day! But I'm not in Australia. Omg haha what if people think my brother is my boyfriend! Will I meet more boys when travelling? B o y s"

I'm probably being unkind here and I'm sorry, it's been a long day. But man it does get on my nerves a bit xD
maybe she's not straight? has she said what her sexual orientation is?

I have to wonder if she plays up the wanting a boyfriend thing for content. Despite how much she's talked about it she doesn't seem to make any effort to date like a normal woman in her 20s. She instead acts exactly like a 12 year old about it. Where does she think she's going to find the perfect guy anyway? She's extremely naïve if she thinks she's just going to one day bump into him on the street. It doesn't work like that.

Also, what a bizarre and gross comment the brother, they clearly look like brother and sister so I have no idea why she thinks people might assume they're dating.

Reactions: 6
Also, what a bizarre and gross comment the brother, they clearly look like brother and sister so I have no idea why she thinks people might assume they're dating.
Because it would make her 'interesting' and give her content and a story to tell over and over again that's not related to studying or an eating disorder.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Because it would make her 'interesting' and give her content and a story to tell over and over again that's not related to studying or an eating disorder.
Don't forget about the smoothie bowls,coming first in her age group for park run , and going to some random event to meet friends

maybe she's not straight? has she said what her sexual orientation is?
She's straight, she's said so in a video. I can't remember which video it was though, sorry!

She's straight, she's said so in a video. I can't remember which video it was though, sorry!
Ok this drove me crazy but I managed to find it again! Here:

She's attracted to the opposite sex only and wouldn't want to date a girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have to wonder if she plays up the wanting a boyfriend thing for content. Despite how much she's talked about it she doesn't seem to make any effort to date like a normal woman in her 20s. She instead acts exactly like a 12 year old about it. Where does she think she's going to find the perfect guy anyway? She's extremely naïve if she thinks she's just going to one day bump into him on the street. It doesn't work like that.
Maybe she's hoping the perfect tall, dark, handsome, and vegan man will see her videos and answer her callings?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So what do u think the first episode of holly goes duo will be?

* I travelled 12 hours to get to Thailand what I ate on the plane
*I rode an elephant, and a quad bike in Thailand and held a snake
*what I ate in Thailand as a vegan

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Not the juxtaposition of vegan diet and riding an elephant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I'm putting my money on "I TRAVELLED TO THAILAND WITH A BOY 🤯🤯"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm putting my money on "I TRAVELLED TO THAILAND WITH A BOY 🤯🤯"
Ngl that made me LOL! I just think her videos will be sooo awkward with her saying “Matthew is just here but he doesn’t want to be on camera” in every single one of them. And I guess he will be the camera man?! Poor guy.

Anyway radio silence from her! And her location reveal video has such low views..

My ADULT life in Thailand - vegan, sustainable, daily routine

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The only thing I would like to see less than BeautySpectrum “travelling” is Holly travelling.

She's taking her brother with her when travelling - I think that's really sweet of her actually. Idk, I find her relationship with her sister (and her sister in general tbh) super annoying but her relationship with her brother is just really sweet and wholesome. She said she wants to help him step outside of his bubble cause he's never really been travelling and has always been living at home (which btw, why is he also still living at home at 21 even
I thought there was a whole thing about him moving out in her vlogs a while back?

Reactions: 1
Admittedly a very petty complaint, but why does she twist her leg out like that in every. single. picture? It looks so unnatural and staged to me. Or maybe it's just an Instagram trend I don't get.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-14 um 01.12.10.png

Reactions: 5
probably to make it look thinner?
Ahahahaha yep on the Sarah's day tattle we call it her centaur pose. It looks absolutely ridiculous and seems to go hand in hand with a raging ED that the poser is in denial about.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.