Holly Gabrielle #6 Not Allowed to Eat Upstairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her photo dump just now she said there’s been a disaster of some sort… wonder what drama that is and how long she’ll drag it out

Reactions: 8
I thought lost luggage as well, I doubt it will be covid becuase in one of her photos you can see the back of Matt's head

Reactions: 1
Wow for someone who chose to travel there of her own accord Holly sure doesn't seem very happy about being in Thailand in that vlog xD Her brother's luggage got lost at the airport so she was stressing about that, and then also stressing about sim cards and about her insurance, plus lots and lots of complaining about the climate ("it's just way too hot!", "it's like a block of hot air!", "it's not just the heat, it's the humidity!") At least she enjoyed having a rooftop pool at her hotel.

Reactions: 17
Wow for someone who chose to travel there of her own accord Holly sure doesn't seem very happy about being in Thailand in that vlog xD Her brother's luggage got lost at the airport so she was stressing about that, and then also stressing about sim cards and about her insurance, plus lots and lots of complaining about the climate ("it's just way too hot!", "it's like a block of hot air!", "it's not just the heat, it's the humidity!") At least she enjoyed having a rooftop pool at her hotel.
surprised she’d leave that much complaining in. Just makes her seem a bit ungrateful to be there

Reactions: 12
Did she not research Thailand's weather before going? What a bleeping moron🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She probably won't be able to do as many runs I Thailand due to the heat. Haven't watched yet it next complaint will be about the traffic and the bikes and that it's a not as clean as she used to.

Reactions: 11
Can see her ending up in hospital again if all she eats there is fruit and rice

Reactions: 17
She probably won't be able to do as many runs I Thailand due to the heat.
This would require a tiny bit of common sense and a non-ED mindset. I mean in the packing video she said she packed electrolytes as a consequence of her Australia hospital incident. A person with a at least somewhat "healthy" mindset would have reflected their behaviour and compulsive exercise habits after ending up in hospital. Not her. She just decided to pack some electrolytes. (The same with her talking about the state of running shoes being important to avoid injuries. You know what's also good? Not running a marathon injured. But of course, shoes are important.)

Reactions: 18
Anyone know why she chose Thailand? (haven't watched her for a while) There are tons of countries out there that would allow her to go out of her comfort zone while also being more suited to her first world lifestyle

Reactions: 2
Anyone know why she chose Thailand? (haven't watched her for a while) There are tons of countries out there that would allow her to go out of her comfort zone while also being more suited to her first world lifestyle
she likes mangos and rice

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I felt kind of bad when she filmed Matthew sleeping, I wish she would respect his boundaries

Reactions: 10
she likes mangos and rice
Yeah that seems to be pretty much it xD Cause as far as I'm aware, the only reasons she mentioned were:
- She's never been there
- It is a vegan paradise
- They have the most amazing fruit and she's gonna eat so much fruit while she's there
- They have interesting wild life and there are lots of stray cats

Reactions: 10
Yeah that seems to be pretty much it xD Cause as far as I'm aware, the only reasons she mentioned were:
- She's never been there
- It is a vegan paradise
- They have the most amazing fruit and she's gonna eat so much fruit while she's there
- They have interesting wild life and there are lots of stray cats
And she'll walk a lot, possibly go for runs, and restrict her food intake and blame it on the country. Just another ED paradise for our totally recovered Holly.

Reactions: 8
It makes me incredible sad to imagine being only truly excited by the fruit a country has to offer. Not the people, the culture, the history, the architecture or the cuisine in general. The fruit. It is sad how much an ED limits your focus. (I've only struggled for a year with severely disordered eating and even for this comparably limited time of my life, I'm sad how much of my life I missed by being so exclusively focused on my disordered, food centered thoughts.)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I have a feeling Matthew's patience is going to wear thin with her very quickly on this trip.

Take a shot every time Holly says vEgAn

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Take a shot every time Holly says vEgAn
I found it so funny when she said that she's only learned three Thai words so far: the words for "hello", "thank you", and "vegan". Not even the word for "please" or "goodbye", but "vegan"! Though to be fair, it probably makes sense that you'd want to be able to ask if food is vegan if you're travelling as a vegan. But I still just found it slightly hilarious that that was what she prioritized in her language-learning endeavours. xD

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.