Holly Gabrielle #6 Not Allowed to Eat Upstairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to remake an account to comment regarding Holly's notes.

As many of you pointed out it's problematic on many levels. At the very least for a subject that is pure science shilling some notes written by an 18 year old without proper references, editor, review, with old data from 2016 and prior...

It's honestly appaling coming from a Cambridge graduate, the no. 1 in her class.

I'm in medicine and would not dare try to sell anything similar with my real name (nor a fake one) on it.

Reactions: 23
I had to remake an account to comment regarding Holly's notes.

As many of you pointed out it's problematic on many levels. At the very least for a subject that is pure science shilling some notes written by an 18 year old without proper references, editor, review, with old data from 2016 and prior...

It's honestly appaling coming from a Cambridge graduate, the no. 1 in her class.

I'm in medicine and would not dare try to sell anything similar with my real name (nor a fake one) on it.
worse thing is that on the front page she copyrights it as her own..!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
They also can't be referrenced. What is the actual point? I don't even think textbooks waffle and at least they look visually appealing, can be borrowed for free from a library and photocopied lmao. These just look like a wall of text and some hastily drawn diagrams. As someone who studied cancer modules at a university level I wouldn't even want these. Literally who is this for?

Reactions: 8
Holly’s copyright disclaimer reminds me of when you were at Primary school and you discovered the copyright logo and put it on your drawings so nobody could copy them 🥴 Holly, sweetie - that’s not how any of this works.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Holly’s copyright disclaimer reminds me of when you were at Primary school and you discovered the copyright logo and put it on your drawings so nobody could copy them 🥴 Holly, sweetie - that’s not how any of this works.
And if she actually my paid to get them copyrighted she’s copyrighting intellectual property which isn’t even her own…. She’s legit taking her notes from someone else’s research and lectures… lmao this girl man

Reactions: 10
And if she actually my paid to get them copyrighted she’s copyrighting intellectual property which isn’t even her own…. She’s legit taking her notes from someone else’s research and lectures… lmao this girl man
Well this is the issue. I know enough about licences to know that there’s a lot I don’t know, but the problem here is that none of this is Holly’s original work, so I don’t think whacking on a copyright and patents notice is appropriate here because there’s nothing original to protect. I doubt she’s paid for anything because this would have been noticed. Holly’s notes are a combination of what she’s been told in lectures and presumably her own research from textbooks and published papers. All of these (with the possible exception of lectures, I have no idea how that works) would have been published under different kinds of licences, some of which may prohibit commercial reuse and some of which may prohibit ‘derivatives’. Holly’s on thin ice presenting this as her ‘own’ work and charging for it, especially if she’s copied paragraphs or diagrams from someone else’s work (which they may also have taken from someone else’s work under the terms of that licence).

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Maybe I'm strange but never in a million years would I buy someone else's study notes!? Is it not far more beneficial just to make your own?!

Reactions: 21
Maybe I'm strange but never in a million years would I buy someone else's study notes!? Is it not far more beneficial just to make your own?!
Yeah, especially since I don't see what you would learn from reading through 16 pages of Holly's notes on cancer - that's not an effective study method at all! And I hate how Holly is trying to market this tit by claiming that these notes are the reason why she managed to rank first in her year at Cambridge twice in a row - like sure, that was all due to a 16-page summary of notes she made... That had nothing at all to do with intelligence/test-taking skills... And it also had nothing to do with the fact that Holly spent ALL her waking hours sitting in her dorm room obsessively studying (in between obsessive-compulsive exercising and eating frozen fruit, of course). But no, that had nothing to do with it of course, anyone could get grades like that just by reading through those 16 pages of notes. :rolleyes:

It's just such blatant bullshit and such a greedy move and tbh I don't even understand what she needs money for so desperately - after all, she doesn't even have to buy groceries or anything cause companies constantly gift her fancy vegan food. And it's not like she has any expensive hobbies or anything either. Are her parents really charging her that much rent for her childhood bedroom that she needs to resort to this to make extra cash on the side??

Reactions: 20
It's just such blatant bullshit and such a greedy move and tbh I don't even understand what she needs money for so desperately - after all, she doesn't even have to buy groceries or anything cause companies constantly gift her fancy vegan food. And it's not like she has any expensive hobbies or anything either. Are her parents really charging her that much rent for her childhood bedroom that she needs to resort to this to make extra cash on the side??
if they’re charging here that much it would really be better to just move out and get a job.
i mean that would be better anyways but i just understand les and les why she still lives there

Reactions: 6
I just want to know if she's going to eat the cake in the thumbnail of her latest video. Not that I feel like watching it at all, because what can Holly say about Valentines Day when she doesn't even try to communicate with anyone that isn't her family?

Reactions: 3
Yeah, especially since I don't see what you would learn from reading through 16 pages of Holly's notes on cancer - that's not an effective study method at all! And I hate how Holly is trying to market this tit by claiming that these notes are the reason why she managed to rank first in her year at Cambridge twice in a row - like sure, that was all due to a 16-page summary of notes she made... That had nothing at all to do with intelligence/test-taking skills... And it also had nothing to do with the fact that Holly spent ALL her waking hours sitting in her dorm room obsessively studying (in between obsessive-compulsive exercising and eating frozen fruit, of course). But no, that had nothing to do with it of course, anyone could get grades like that just by reading through those 16 pages of notes. :rolleyes:

Holly has no shame at all. She's even selling her underwear on Depop. :sick: I think next up will be her study notes for her A-Levels. She's trying to milk her reputation as a Cambridge/UCL graduate as long as it lasts. I don't doubt for a second that her management/agency is supporting her in that, given the problematic BS they've done with Ruby. I honestly lost any of the respect I had for Holly.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
used hairbands too? does she know that you don’t sell everything you don’t use anymore? because honestly idk if that would be worse

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Doesn't Emily manage her depop? Feel like most of the stuff on there is more Emily's style than Holly's

Reactions: 3
Is that not the Estrid razor that she was gifted a while back? Stay classy, Holly.
I had an Estrid razor before loads of influencers were gifted them, but selling a razor that is not only used but you didn’t even pay for? These influencers have no shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
the underwear says brand new without tag in the description but then says the condition is LIKE new🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So confused by her Valentines video. I was half-watching it whilst doing something else and thought she was going on an actual date the way she was stressing about her outfit and hair etc but she was literally just going for dinner by herself? I get this can be challenging for someone with an ED but that wasn't the point of the video? Good for recovery though I guess!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.