Holly Gabrielle #6 Not Allowed to Eat Upstairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister's video, sponsored by a clearly fast fashion swimwear brand. Appearing for sale on depop in a month's time...

Reactions: 2
I thought at some point Holly was talking about a new series ? Is that this series of "fitness" vibe videos we are getting ?
btw have you seen her sister's new video 😭
No could you link it? I haven't even acknowledged her sisters channel

oh my, i was perusing her insta and clicked on a random post, this is the start of the caption 'The sooner you stop caring about what other people think about you, the sooner your life will improve, trusttttt me ✨
-
Growing up, I rarely thought twice about whether someone liked my outfit or heard me fart in the changing room (yes, I’ve done this and yes, people definitely heard 😅😂). I just lived my best life and to be honest with you, that’s the way it should be!'

the way she tries so hard to sound chill 'trustttt me' + 'fart in the changing room', this girl needs to just get over her self-importance and go out and get laid

• Haha
Reactions: 8
oh my, i was perusing her insta and clicked on a random post, this is the start of the caption 'The sooner you stop caring about what other people think about you, the sooner your life will improve, trusttttt me ✨
-
Growing up, I rarely thought twice about whether someone liked my outfit or heard me fart in the changing room (yes, I’ve done this and yes, people definitely heard 😅😂). I just lived my best life and to be honest with you, that’s the way it should be!'

the way she tries so hard to sound chill 'trustttt me' + 'fart in the changing room', this girl needs to just get over her self-importance and go out and get laid
Honestly though, the fact she says ‘growing up I rarely thought twice about whether someone liked my outfit’ …. Holly doesn’t think twice about what people think because she is far too judgemental of herself.

you don’t care what other people think when your own thoughts are worse than anything anyone else could ever say to you. She still suffers from that today (despite her never wanting to admit to it).

the art of not caring or not putting in effort into certain things comes with lack of confidence or the presence of constant self criticism. Holly isn’t mentally recovered from much, considering it’s extremely clear she still uses academia or a strand of it as a clear distraction to any of her actual thoughts. Once again we roll back to the Holly routine of ‘no time to think’ 😥

Reactions: 9
It's so sad how she's making up all these reasons she can't travel, like as if getting laser is worth putting your life on hold for - and she says you're not supposed to go in the sun (but that's for like 2 days after a session). Why she getting laser hair removal anyhow? Not like she's on the beach all the time or anything..

Reactions: 11
-

The only thing chill about Holly is her frozen fruit breakfasts, the girl doesn't have a relaxed bone in her body. I hate this insta-language where people bend over backwards to come off as "zen" and enlightened. Holly probably thinks salt is spicy and she still believes she's living her best life. Give me a break 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok so in her latest video "Spilling the tea and my curly hair routine" there are 2 minutes of "Tea" which is basically someone saying "are you sure you want to eat on your own, I'm free to chat and I'm a fan of your channel" and 18 mins of holly doing her hair and complaining about EVERYTHING.

New series coming up with a hashtag #hollydays #hollygoessolo... what do you think the next # is going to be.
#LetsExploreMyEmptyHome #AdultLifeChallenge ?

Reactions: 10
I'm not sure if I'm watching the same videos. She says she does like variety on her channel but all her videos are the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine you’re Fred, you’re probably just a nice person who noticed a YouTuber you watch sometimes in public and offered to join in as a polite courtesy, or to accompany someone you admire. That YouTuber then makes a video discussing the “tea” about how “awkward” the interaction was. I would be pissed

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Imagine you’re Fred, you’re probably just a nice person who noticed a YouTuber you watch sometimes in public and offered to join in as a polite courtesy, or to accompany someone you admire. That YouTuber then makes a video discussing the “tea” about how “awkward” the interaction was. I would be pissed
For all we know it could be made up story just to have something to say in a video.

Think about it from Fred's perspective:

You're out in the city and you see a YouTuber you're a fan of. Said YouTuber has a reputation for being a sheltered shut-in with no street smarts or adult life skills.

When you spot her, she's just pacing back and forth on a bridge, talking to herself, with no clear idea what she's doing or where she is.

You call her name and she starts babbling like a lunatic, then announces she's going to explore the city solo, casually, on her own.

Dude probably thought she was going to walk in front of train not looking where she was going, or gullibly join a cult and get her organs harvested or something.

He's 100% imaginary though. Holly just made this tit up for some attention-seeking drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd agree Jack seems to be doing really well, but Eve Cornwell is probably doing the best out of all the graduate studytubers. Probably because her field of study is so geared towards the professional world. Holly should take a leaf out of Eve's book in terms of content, life direction and self-discovery.
Couldn't agree more! Eve Cornwell was never really in the 'studytube' world in the same way but even so you can see her growth since being on YouTube, she is so much more confident and has discovered/embraced her identity. Also the thought and time that goes into her videos plus the editing is incredible (especially compared to Ruby/Holly etc. who are lazy with their videos)

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or is her speech/accent deteriorating? I was never a huge fan of the way Holly talks and it’s been quite a few months since the last time I watched her vlogs but I am watching her latest video and I do feel like she’s mumbling.

Reactions: 2
It's so sad how she's making up all these reasons she can't travel, like as if getting laser is worth putting your life on hold for - and she says you're not supposed to go in the sun (but that's for like 2 days after a session). Why she getting laser hair removal anyhow? Not like she's on the beach all the time or anything..
also it's one appointment every 8 weeks? you could go away for 6 weeks in between (with a week either side) and that would still be the equivalent of a whole summer holiday at school/uni, most of us working people have the luxury of a long weekend away or a week/2 weeks max lmao this girl honestly. I don't see the issue, she could go interrailing for 6 weeks or something

Reactions: 13
also it's one appointment every 8 weeks? you could go away for 6 weeks in between (with a week either side) and that would still be the equivalent of a whole summer holiday at school/uni, most of us working people have the luxury of a long weekend away or a week/2 weeks max lmao this girl honestly. I don't see the issue, she could go interrailing for 6 weeks or something

I don't how many ppl would/could go on holiday for longer than 6 weeks. Its not easy when you working a full time job. Unless she has hoping to get freebies along the way.

Reactions: 4
Maybe I'm being sensitive and I haven't yet watched the video, but I don't like how she's captioned her latest video basically saying learning how to drive was giving her mental breakdowns.
As someone that has had debilitating mental breakdowns this just rubbed me the wrong way.

• Angry
Maybe I'm being sensitive and I haven't yet watched the video, but I don't like how she's captioned her latest video basically saying learning how to drive was giving her mental breakdowns.
As someone that has had debilitating mental breakdowns this just rubbed me the wrong way.
you haven't watched it though. I haven't either so I won't comment on it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.