Holly Gabrielle #5 Still lives like a nun, doesn't allow herself any fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's all part of her pretending that she's eating better now and suddenly has a sex drive
Yeah, she’s not stupid; can she really believe she’s fine now? I watched part of it and she said casually ‘you know, now that I’ve reset my body…’. Er, getting your period back once or twice doesn’t mean it’s regular, and even if it’s been regular for a few months, that isn’t proof that everything is OK now. Given her training regimen combined with not exactly abundant nutrition and just the sheer amount of time she’s had an ED I highly doubt she has normal endocrine function (yet?). I hope I can say ‘yet’; I hope she gets there. But she’s clearly far from the peak of health, and it’s weird that she talks like she is.

I watched her ‘what I eat in a day’ video (do not recommend but I can recap if anyone’s interested… kind of need to distract myself at the moment) and it really stood out to me how red her hands are. I get that it’s getting cold in the UK, and it could just be the lighting, but this isn’t a great sign to me. And the hairline - I could be wrong, but presumably if her health had improved that much, that would have too. (On that, I’m surprised she hasn’t ever (faux-)self-deprecatingly mentioned it.)

I don’t know. The more I watch her (which is not all that much), the more sympathy I have for her (also not all that much, but at least not none); she seems so insecure despite her achievements. I really think she should move out, quit YouTube and get a job. It’d be hard at first (and kill this thread of course haha) but I think it’d do wonders for her in so many ways.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I think she explained in a video that she had Raynaud's and that her mum does too and it's hereditary. Then again, EDs cause bad circulation

Reactions: 11
I think she explained in a video that she had Raynaud's and that her mum does too and it's hereditary. Then again, EDs cause bad circulation
Ah, fair enough, I didn’t know that 🙂 I shouldn’t have been so quick to assume that it was because of her ED, but I did.

Reactions: 1
Ah, fair enough, I didn’t know that 🙂 I shouldn’t have been so quick to assume that it was because of her ED, but I did.
her mum looks like she had an ED due to her dance background and clearly being fine with her daughters' habits... and maybe thinks it's Raynaud's...

Reactions: 3
is she really saying that the most important thing thing to do to recover from an injury is to rest as soon as you know you're injured? the denial is so strong

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I don't like armchair diagnosing but it looks like Raynauds.

My dad, sister and I all have it.

Reactions: 2
"I ran with an injury, and it wasn't what I wanted to do" - is she saying someone forced her to run a marathon on an injured foot? Is she implying that the Murdered Abroad charity forced her to do it?? I mean, 1) I have trouble believing that any charity would try and pressure an influencer into doing sth that dangerous, like isn't that just a PR desaster waiting to happen if word gets out? 2) as far as I understood from what you guys wrote in this thread earlier, don't the London Marathon rules actually forbid people from running while sick/injured? i.e. this would mean that the charity forced her to violate the event rules? and 3) even if the Murdered Abroad people really tried to force her into it, Holly is an adult and she could (and should!) have said no to them? Surely she could've gotten out of the whole thing with a doctor's note?

Or, alternatively, if Holly is not referring to the charity pressuring her - then who did? Why did she run injured when it "wasn't what she wanted to do"? Maybe I'm too stupid to understand this, or maybe I just value my own health too much to be able to understand this, but I'm baffled by that reply.

Reactions: 18
I get massive second hand embarrassment from watching Holly’s videos. like for example imagine the people she used to know at uni watching them? And seeing her sitting alone talking to a camera about being horny? I’d be mortified :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She thinks she'll get more views that way. She had so much potential and could have done so much but instead she decides to make a YouTube video on how she is horny.

e.g. the title 'I hate my life' on one of her videos.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She thinks she'll get more views that way. She had so much potential and could have done so much but instead she decides to make a YouTube video on how she is horny.

e.g. the title 'I hate my life' on one of her videos.
Yup it's allllllll for the views

It's hereditary yes, but having an ED will undoubtedly make it worse as that further messes with your circulation and ability to stay warm!

Who wants to bet on what the next video is??

🙋‍♀️My guess is another morning routine where she whines about getting up early, savory breakfast and coffee, which she finally ends in the car. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh.. what subject did she do?
Holly did biology and I'm p sure her sister did geography?? Someone can correct me if I'm wrong

As reference I was year between them and at a different college but I knew of her sister

Reactions: 1
Holly telling Jade Bowler to take time and look after herself… the irony. Two toxic productivity queens.
8B4A9E1E-B1DB-47D4-8BD5-7CB1F94A3527.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Yeah that whole studytuber bubble really feels like the blind leading the blind, doesn't it

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.