Holly Gabrielle #5 Still lives like a nun, doesn't allow herself any fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else have a deep hatred for those slipper boots she wears? Every time i see them i feel a surge of anger and hatred towards them
former dancer here… theyre these things called Bloch booties and they keep your feet warm! They’re actually pretty comfortable lol. When I danced I had them in a few different colors. A common joke in the dance world is that they’re like astronaut shoes haha

Reactions: 11
Had a housemate who was attempting to "healthily" bulk once. He was trying to get up to like 3.5k calories a day by eating "healthy meals" of oats and kale. Unsurprisingly he felt sick all of the time as you need a stupid amount of kale to make up calories.
I find oats are great for CUTTING because they're so filling. Can't imagine trying to bulk up on just oats and veggies.

Reactions: 4
What a stupid girl she is. I‘m sorry but to think someone like that did do biology related degrees and even wanted to do medicine at some point?! wtf.

If her achilles felt like it would snap during the race it could still potentially snap within the next couple of weeks if she‘s not extremely careful…
I for one would've LOVED to see her go into medicine and be shook about the content. I did quite like her Cambridge days more too.

Reactions: 7
another what I eat in a day video. is it just as disordered as the one where she only ate fruits and veggies but claimed to be eating over 3500kcals a day?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She pulled that 3500 trick a year or two ago. It wasn't believable then, and it isn't now either.

Reactions: 8
I feel like she seems to be doing some self growth but she needs to move out, her family are so hard on her, watched the video where she missed the train and they really overexaggerated & I feel like she struggles to get out and do things with other people and her dinner seemed to go really well & she seemed dejected when they made such a big deal about the train and talked about it in her other videos, she is an adult!! People miss trains it’s not a big deal

Reactions: 16
So Holly believes it's estrogen responsible for her feelings and sexuality. Wish she read in biology that it's testosterone and oxytocin.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
So Holly believes it's estrogen responsible for her feelings and sexuality. Wish she read in biology that it's testosterone and oxytocin.
didn't she study biology at Cambridge? and come out first?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she's also now suddenly feeling this way because of Emily being in a relationship 🤨

Also genuine quote from the video:
'I just can't imagine opening up to anyone online... especially someone I haven't met in person.' 🤦🏼‍♀️

Girl. You are talking to a camera about deep things and thousands of people you don't know are going to see this. Online 😂

Reactions: 27
I wonder if she's also now suddenly feeling this way because of Emily being in a relationship 🤨

Also genuine quote from the video:
'I just can't imagine opening up to anyone online... especially someone I haven't met in person.' 🤦🏼‍♀️

Girl. You are talking to a camera about deep things and thousands of people you don't know are going to see this. Online 😂
All they would need to do is open her YouTube channel and they would know /be able to find out her entire life story 😳

Reactions: 8
Anyone else think that video was pointless? She made talking to a boy over a decade ago a big deal like???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really wish Holly would realize that some things just don’t need to be put on the internet… like getting your sex drive back 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another weird thing was how adamant Holly was about not wanting to do online dating because she'd prefer to meet a potential future boyfriend 'naturally', in real life. Like okay, if she's really not into online dating that's fine, not all people are. But maybe it couldn't hurt to at least try it once?

Especially since I really don't understand how on earth Holly is expecting to meet someone naturally when she's living like this... After all, she has just decided to pursue making science explanation videos on her second channel as her full-time job, meaning she now has a job that doesn't require her to leave her parents' house like, ever. She also isn't doing any other activities with other people outside of her parents' house (apart from very occasionally meeting up with a female friend in London). She sleeps in her childhood bedroom, goes on runs through the nearby fields, does workouts on her own in her bedroom, films videos in her bedroom, and cooks/eats by herself in her parents' kitchen. I fail to see how she's going to meet a man to date that way, unless it's a burglar. Or the postman maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Another weird thing was how adamant Holly was about not wanting to do online dating because she'd prefer to meet a potential future boyfriend 'naturally', in real life. Like okay, if she's really not into online dating that's fine, not all people are. But maybe it couldn't hurt to at least try it once?

Especially since I really don't understand how on earth Holly is expecting to meet someone naturally when she's living like this... After all, she has just decided to pursue making science explanation videos on her second channel as her full-time job, meaning she now has a job that doesn't require her to leave her parents' house like, ever. She also isn't doing any other activities with other people outside of her parents' house (apart from very occasionally meeting up with a female friend in London). She sleeps in her childhood bedroom, goes on runs through the nearby fields, does workouts on her own in her bedroom, films videos in her bedroom, and cooks/eats by herself in her parents' kitchen. I fail to see how she's going to meet a man to date that way, unless it's a burglar. Or the postman maybe.
agree with this.

nowadays people meet through dating apps and in person through work, mutual friends or on a night out etc.
As you say, she does everything at home or on her own so she’s not going to meet someone in an “organic” way because she never meets anyone new, romantically or otherwise.

Reactions: 9

I'm sorry but we need to have some version of "only dateable man she'll meet is the burglar" as the next thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can imagine Holly giving "estrogenic" explanations for her behavior in a relationship, if she ever has a burglary that is.
I wonder if this is something Emily has taught her. That woman is nuts and likes to make sexual "mmm" noises while talking normally. I mean, this can't be so far fetched as she lured her sister with an ED into a restricted diet. And has no interest whatsoever when Holly says she thought they'll live together.
Some people say the parents are dysfunctional, but for me it's her sister. As she's the one Holly literally mimics and secretly aspires to be like. Emily also kind of considers herself superior in a weird way and never genuinely tries to help Holly. All I've seen her do is make fun of Holly in a terrible looking down at way.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.