Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Yes but there is such a difference between being naturally a lower weight and being a lower weight bc you’ve starved yourself to get there.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

nissigossips

Only just watched the rainbow food video so sorry if this has already been pointed out... But she goes on and on about the pancakes burning but still won't use oil??? And she says she doesn't have an eating disorder...... 😭😭

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
I hate her smug face. How can anyone find her likeable? That's not even badly disguised humor. That's plain superiority complex.
yeh I agree, also how does she know whoever posted it is not a native speaker of english and didn't exactly get the question? even for a native speaker it is easy to misunderstand it if you read it quickly as like a guess what is in my routine today

ghooddayinmymind

Not Holly once again being disappointed with a ‘bad grade’ I.e. a low(er) distinction grade for ONE 700 WORD ESSAY.

Not only do employers not care about grades but they legit will not care if one particular essay is one particular grade. Jesus Christ it just once again goes to show the tiny bubble Holly lives in.
so annoying.. and the fact she spent ages suggesting that the lecturer who marked it had a 'weird' style/criteria.. like this person is probably an esteemed academic and professor and they definitely know a lot more about their area of expertise than you holly

• Heart

LLL111

the emptiness of that family home is one of the most baffling things i have EVER seen

• Heart

Magpie02

The extent to which she's lying to herself... wow. I noticed how it's all about her "mindet" and Holly "working on herself" but not once does she mention the physical dangers of having low estrogen levels in connection with malnutrition/anorexia. What about the inherent danger of reduced bone density which can lead to osteoporosis? Doesn't exist in Holly's world apparently. I really wish she'd start working on herself for real instead of categorizing, problematiszing and theorizing everything so that it fits into her "mindset".

• Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I’m genuinely concerned that Holly will throw everything into training, and obsessing over timings and lots of practice runs but not nourish herself adequately. Remember her hospital visit in Australia because she didn’t drink water (or was it lack of salts?) on a hot day whilst running! Remember her continually running on her busted ankle because she was desperate to run, without actually allowing it to heal! I really hope if she does get a coach that they put her on a food plan. It can still be Vegan but actually give her the food she needs.

• Heart
I don't know how STEM PhDs work, but unless you're self-funding you can't apply for PhD's anymore in my field. Even all the collaborative projects have been advertised (apart from Scotland). Plus, they don't recommend you self-fund because it's hard. Again this is all in my field so it may be different, but I doubt it. The fact she's so on the fence about it really shows it's not what she should be doing - I really hope she doesn't!
tale as old as time: never do a phd if you have to pay for it, they should be paying you.

• Heart

Oatmeall

All I can think about in her new video with the My Vegan people is that inside she's probably thinking "omg I'm around men omg men!" 😂 Looking forward to part 2 of "I SPOKE TO NEW MALES_STORYTIME"

• Haha

Sausage Surprise !

I love lurking on this thread lol. I can't bring myself to watch her vids now so catch up on here. I am just fascinated by her austere existence and the way she seems to deprive herself of any comfort and pleasure 😨

Reactions: 19

bublifuk

I think it's reasonable to ask him to be quiet during the 2-3 hour exam window. But she literally complains in like every second vlog about him practising, rolling her eyes when you can hear him play. Just super disrespectful.
especially considering that his job is the foundation of her economic privilege, plus she now makes enough money to live on her own.

octoppus182

Okay so now she’s talking about pulling an all nighter and turning it into a challenge. Holly that’s really not a good idea... she surely can’t be so far behind with her work that she needs to stay up all night to complete it? Or is she having to pull an all nighter to make up for the fact that she did something other than studying yesterday?
I genuinely feel like she’s punishing herself for missing a day of uni work.

• Sad

teflonpanda

Chatty Member
I wouldn't say unhinged but definitely not usual. The only people I know who do this is ex cons and ex military.
At this point I genuinely think all of Holly's 'issues' are caused by her mum. I wonder how her mum would react of Holly spent the morning in bed reading a book or watching Netflix..
Throwback to when Holly stayed in bed watching Tiktok on her phone for an hour in the morning (for a video) and her Dad came in asking her if she's sick and why she's still in bed. (It wasn't even really late or anything)

Also yes watching Holly deal with an actual research project that requires patience, creativity and perseverance will be interesting for sure! So far we've only seen her write 2500 word essays ("such a long assignment!") with a perfectionist attitude, or else memorizing facts for exams.

-It's taken her a long time to feel happy about having a period. She does have a regular period now and wants to make a video centring on her period story. Her body has changed the most it ever has in the last two years. Says a lot about how women are meant to have periods (which felt like she was treading into slightly problematic wording to me).
To be fair to her I don't think the problematic wording was deliberate and she was probably talking more about being comfortable with being a woman vs a girl rather than making a comment on trans people. Predictions for the period video - using a mooncup, 'natural' ways of dealing with period pain (food and exercise), something about how being vegan has made her periods better/less painful and either completely avoiding talking about the ED or a brief, quickly glossed over mention of it

• Haha