Holly Gabrielle #4 Any excuse to take her shirt off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jfc that's horrible, I can't imagine how scary/anxiety-provoking it would be to live in that environment. This really isn't normal and her Mum could probably benefit from some help as well as Holly!! Not being able to make something as basic as porridge or sit on the couch without a stern reaction would drive anybody up the wall, let alone someone who's already struggling with mental health issues :(
I guess this explains the very clinical kitchen then with nothing on the counter tops. Mum must have issues with mess. 100% the house is cold and bare looking because of her. I would love a large kitchen likes their’s and to have all that space to spread out my ingredients to cook and bake (and tidy the mess up after). A kitchen like that is asking to be utilised properly.

Reactions: 12
I guess this explains the very clinical kitchen then with nothing on the counter tops. Mum must have issues with mess. 100% the house is cold and bare looking because of her. I would love a large kitchen likes their’s and to have all that space to spread out my ingredients to cook and bake (and tidy the mess up after). A kitchen like that is asking to be utilised properly.
Literally their whole house seems very wasted on them. I mean, they’ve only recently got a sofa! 😳 There’s so much space, and hardly any of it is actually used. It’s always given me such weird vibes. Not to mention the fact that literally EVERYTHING is white. It just makes it feel even more empty.

It seems weird to me that five (?) of them live there and there’s just no clutter. Holly and Emily’s rooms are the best, but they’re still incredibly minimal. It just doesn’t sit right with me at all, the whole house seems depressing af.

Reactions: 14
GOD could she be any more boring... every video is the same. To do lists, running, walking, uni, stretching, tutoring... justifying her eating habits this time around saying she’s always eaten this way and her mum has always fed her this way... okay sure holly, not exactly great when you’ve stated you’ve suffered an ED in the past and you being in dance and your mum’s background in dance, sounds really healthy. Does she give herself any time off? Like, watch YouTube and eat lay around a bit. She hoovers her desk... like... relax. Her YouTube channel is literally void of content, I appreciate vlogs, but all she does is vlog and it’s the same thing all the time. Have to say I do like all her new jewellery though haha

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Btw my friend I mentioned earlier who is the elite marathon runner qualified for Tokyo this morning 😀 first thing she did post race was get a pint.

I would love to see how to increase protein without meat, but I don’t think she will change her eating habits much for this

• Heart
Reactions: 13
GOD could she be any more boring... every video is the same. To do lists, running, walking, uni, stretching, tutoring... justifying her eating habits this time around saying she’s always eaten this way and her mum has always fed her this way... okay sure holly, not exactly great when you’ve stated you’ve suffered an ED in the past and you being in dance and your mum’s background in dance, sounds really healthy. Does she give herself any time off? Like, watch YouTube and eat lay around a bit. She hoovers her desk... like... relax. Her YouTube channel is literally void of content, I appreciate vlogs, but all she does is vlog and it’s the same thing all the time. Have to say I do like all her new jewellery though haha
I wondered this about youtube, she is the only youtuber I can think of who doesn't watch anything on it herself! I think the only time I have seen her relax was that quite recent video in which she watched that dance show on netflix with her mum (when they finally got a sofa)

Reactions: 7
Btw my friend I mentioned earlier who is the elite marathon runner qualified for Tokyo this morning 😀 first thing she did post race was get a pint.

I would love to see how to increase protein without meat, but I don’t think she will change her eating habits much for this
it's quite easy to increase protein to be fair, textured vegetable protein, seitan and protein powder can bump up your intake very fast :)

but you know... they are PrOcEsSeD and have cAlOrIeS so our super clean queen Holly won't touch them

1:39 in her video... her shirt looks empty because of how tiny she is... :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hollys thumbnail says ‘falling behind’. I haven’t even seen the video yet and I’m betting she just hasn’t written something she wanted to write (for something that probably isn’t due for weeks).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is the pickiest thing, but those glasses and the jewellery she's been wearing recently make her look like she's someone's batty aunt, not a 23 year old.
Asdfgjljk I feel called out I have very similar glasses and also like hoop earings....

It's not specifically the style of the glasses and jewellery but the jewellery specifically on her.

Reactions: 1
Tbh I think it’s quite nice that she’s wearing jewellery quite a lot now, it’s cute and looks good on her

Reactions: 9
I feel like I've seen this exact same video from her once or twice now

• Haha
Hollys thumbnail says ‘falling behind’. I haven’t even seen the video yet and I’m betting she just hasn’t written something she wanted to write (for something that probably isn’t due for weeks).
Just watched her video and I was right AHAH she was ‘falling behind’ on an essay which she’s already done heaps of research for and started writing and it’s not due until May 7th😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched her video and I was right AHAH she was ‘falling behind’ on an essay which she’s already done heaps of research for and started writing and it’s not due until May 7th😂😂😂😂😂
That's hilarious but it's also an example of Holly promoting unrealistic/toxic standards of productivity once more. Sigh.

That's hilarious but it's also an example of Holly promoting unrealistic/toxic standards of productivity once more. Sigh.
It’s a shame about her continuing to promote her unrealistic standards of herself to her audience, but hilarious that she’s become so predictable that I can now come up with an exact scenario of why or how she’s stressed/behind.

Actually, can’t tell if that’s super sad or funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.