Holly Gabrielle #4 Any excuse to take her shirt off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a shame about her continuing to promote her unrealistic standards of herself to her audience, but hilarious that she’s become so predictable that I can now come up with an exact scenario of why or how she’s stressed/behind.

Actually, can’t tell if that’s super sad or funny.
Well, tbf, the alternative would be Holly having some kind of road to Damascus moment and realising that her issues are causing her to fall behind her peers in terms of physical, social and emotional development, and we all know that’s not going to happen anytime soon.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen her recent tiktok? It truly highlights the extent of her recent weight loss... like I know it isn't really appropriate to comment on, but it's potentially a real insight into her current mental state. I hope she's okay and receiving some much needed support.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen her recent tiktok? It truly highlights the extent of her recent weight loss... like I know it isn't really appropriate to comment on, but it's potentially a real insight into her current mental state. I hope she's okay and receiving some much needed support.
I don't use tiktok but one of her latest stories, the one in the lilac top she looks so unwell, and her hair almost seems like it is going grey?! she looks somehow both really really old and like a 12 year old. I really hope she is trying ot get help behind the scenes

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I dislike her smug face. How can anyone find her likeable? That's not even badly disguised humor. That's plain superiority complex.
yeh I agree, also how does she know whoever posted it is not a native speaker of english and didn't exactly get the question? even for a native speaker it is easy to misunderstand it if you read it quickly as like a guess what is in my routine today

Reactions: 20
I dislike her smug face. How can anyone find her likeable? That's not even badly disguised humor. That's plain superiority complex.
oh Holly has one of the biggest superiority complexes I've seen - remember when she did all her group project herself, probably because her classmates would get it "wrong"

• Heart
Reactions: 29
oh Holly has one of the biggest superiority complexes I've seen - remember when she did all her group project herself, probably because her classmates would get it "wrong"
totally agree, I hope her tutoring business goes well because there is no way she could work as a team with this attiutude

Reactions: 5
IMG_0245.PNG
IMG_0244.PNG
Hmm, yeah idk. Does she look okay to yous? I'm not trying to body shame... just putting things into perspective, you know.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I have said this before but a superiority complex and eating issues are really not a good combination.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 548771View attachment 548773 Hmm, yeah idk. Does she look okay to yous? I'm not trying to body shame... just putting things into perspective, you know.
I really think there’s something going on with her. I’m not sure if lockdown has brought quite a lot to the surface?

when she did her binge video it sort of seemed to be the physical outcome of a deeper mental issue going on. Even then, she didn’t handle herself particularly well and if there was a real issue she should have spoken to professionals and not her camera.

Ive said this before and I’ll say it again, Holly needs to learn that her camera is not a therapist.

Reactions: 14
i

is she showing off her thigh gap
I didn't think of that at first since hers isn't the "largest" I've seen - for context I'm not starting competition, I wanted to remind people that it has to do with bone structure, I have very open hips and with my BMI>20 I have a much larger thigh gap NATURALLY than some of my quite underweight friends (yet their legs are much slimmer than mine, just genetics!)

but then again, maybe she IS showing it off, showing that she is so skinny she will go "against the odds" and have a thigh gap even if her genetics don't favour it.... idk man

I think it's the filter on tiktok making it look so grey! But still shows how thin her hairline is :/
I think she didn't have any filter on at this time, cause she applied the blonde one later in the video, but I honestly don't know how tiktok works so maybe

God yes it's getting increasingly worrying these days. And it's not just her body shape - my mom thought Holly was ill or sth after seeing a still from a youtube video where you could only see Holly's face, zoomed in. Her face just looks really gaunt and her eyes are kind of sunk? I just really, really hope she gets help/will get help at some point.

Oh no not KhamaMedic, I really like his channel I’m not ready for these cringe levels 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
does anyone think the reason she's choosing so many medic morning routine is because she is still bitter that she wasn't "good enough" to get in and uses this to compare herself to those who did - and finds reasons why she's better than them? "oh he drinks coffee ooh that's disgusting I could never! ooh I've left the dishes to be washed like he does but I would always wash mine"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.