Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she still doing the Podcast, Filter Free? Or what happened there. I actually enjoyed listening to it at the time.

Why in God’s name would she be nominated for influencer of the year? She does absolutely nothing! Wouldn’t have anything to do with her being besides with Ali the owner of Goss no 😆🤥

Reactions: 12
Why in God’s name would she be nominated for influencer of the year? She does absolutely nothing! Wouldn’t have anything to do with her being besides with Ali the owner of Goss no 😆🤥
Exactly and how does she even survive? Like pay rent, buy food she does the minimal. I don't mind Holly as such but I just wonder how she makes a living from being an influencer when her content is pretty intermittent

Reactions: 11
Oh is there anything more cringe than goss.ie!
id actually ban them from mentioning me if I was a celeb or influencer. The way they even have nominations for best actor including Colin Farrell and Brendan Gleason etc 🤣🤣🤣 I’m sure they will be delighted and totally acknowledge their goss award 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Did she get lip fillers? Her mouth looks weird on her stories. She didn’t need them

Reactions: 1
Between her lips now and the contouring of her face with tan I didn't know where to look and what to think. Here I was thinking you just apply tan as normal and this one is contouring her face with it before bed

She’s been a St Tropez addict for years so the dripping gold ads couldn’t be more disingenuous

Reactions: 6
Is she off to the Oscars or the Gossies, seems like alot of effort for a crappy made up awards show which is solely for the purpose of boosting the egos of a bunch of nobody's 😂😂😂

• Haha
She feckin adores herself. She’s a good looking girl but I always get the impression she thinks she’s an a list beauty with the posing of her

Reactions: 6
the fact she stills get her hair done by that racist hairdresser in town really gives me the ick about her

Reactions: 3
Hasn't she spoken about suffering from disordered eating before or am I getting her confused with someone else?
No I definitely remember her saying before when she was at her thinnest she was severely restricting herself and very depressed. I hope she hasn’t gone down that road again

Reactions: 4
No I definitely remember her saying before when she was at her thinnest she was severely restricting herself and very depressed. I hope she hasn’t gone down that road again
That's exactly what I was thinking. Hopefully she is alright. I know her dad is/was sick too so hopefully she's managing with the stress of that

Reactions: 3