Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, but aren't they living in France and doesn't he have cancer?
They were in France for a long time, not sure if relocated permanently. He is unwell and I do think that could explain why she's gone painfully thin, obviously worried. At least she's classy enough not to spread it all over the gram for likes

Reactions: 7
She recently did an article in the Independent about struggling with depression. She must be going through a tough time

Reactions: 1
It’s the combination of the weight lost and the thin short hair that makes her look so different and almost sickly. She looks fair healthier and it suits her face better to have a few lbs on

Reactions: 5
Jesus she's so thin in that red dress her bones are jutting out, she's obviously struggling with something in her life

Reactions: 1
I think she’s wearing less makeup than we’re used to seeing on her, day ti day. But she’s so naturally pretty that I actually think she looks much better with the natural look. But agree on the weight loss, and there’s a little less sparkle in her eyes

Reactions: 7