Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely agree with the comments above that it looks like stress/worry has her losing weight. She's tall and slim most of the time, so any lost weight will really show up quickly. Hopefully she's OK and is getting good support whatever is going on.

I actually like her with less make up, especially in her everyday look as she's just naturally pretty. It's nice to be able to glam up and for it to actually look different than when you walk the dog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm wondering does she just look sadder coz of too much fore head botox like jodie wood both have this zero expression resting witch face look

Reactions: 4
Holly looks beautiful, really classy with the hair and dewy makeup, but I'm shocked at her tiny frame. I thought Holly was a gym girl, as in lifting and strong and toned. she's always seems to eat well. I hope she's OK.

Reactions: 3
Don’t usually comment on Holly, because let’s be honest, she’s just a bit of a harmless eejiot (IMO) Shallow to the core and obsessed with how she looks… And I would say totally bitchy about other women if they aren’t supermodel stature. She just gives off that “Mean Girls” vibe.
I like that she likes dogs. That’s about it. She offers nothing else (To me anyway).
What’s her job/career? What is she working at? Her last project was cheap jewellery a few years ago. It’s just ads, events, PR trips, freebies. Oh and nail salons and fancy meals out.
She needs a purpose/job surely..?
I don’t like to comment on bodies but Jesus right now she looks like a lollipop head.
It really isn’t a good look for her.
But then she’s got a pile of silly witches telling her she looks AMAZING and would upstage the bride! So is it any wonder. She wouldn’t stop to think that they are telling her this because A. They want her to recognise them/follow them back. Or B. They have their own issues (perhaps eating disorder issues..)
I’d say she can’t be told though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I know her Dad is not well, so maybe stress over that is responsible for her weight loss.

I know I'd be the same, it's tough when a family member is going through that.

Reactions: 9
You'd think she'd be at her happiest in a relationship etc but she truly looks depressed it's very sad I do hope she's ok

Reactions: 1
yeha honestly shocked by her recent pic in pink dress.... something goin on with her I'd say

Reactions: 2
Do we reckon she’s on the skinny jabs? It’s all predicted at the ninety’s size zero is making a come back because of Ozempic and TikTok

She’s mad into the gym lately. I think she’s restricting eating too as she often talks about being “good” this weekend and said before if anyone sees her with alcohol to take it off her. I think she prefers herself teeny weeny but it comes so unnatural to her. And she also said before when she was on BINTM and doing modelling here she was so depressed and unhappy at having to maintain a certain weight

Reactions: 7
Came on here to find a thread on holly because wtffffff she is going through some eating disorder atm 😵💫 shocked

Reactions: 8
how you know?. GP have strict guidelines on whose they can prescribe it to and to double it up pharmacy’s are selective on who they give it to. Unless she’s buying it abroad but there’s a massive shortage there aswell