Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend lives in stoneybatter and she was always having parties, random cars pulling up at all hours of the morning (draw your own conclusions there). Know a few people who would’ve been at parties/events with her and she’s meant to blackout frequently and just tear into people.

Yeah, he never said anything online tho…..
What happened with him?

Oh wow lol. I listened to her on Sile’s podcast and she made it out to be her own choice to end any friendships that were no longer serving her. So it’s the other way around then? What exactly happened with her and Eamonn? They were friends for so long. I always found it odd how quickly she moves through friends

Reactions: 2
Oh wow lol. I listened to her on Sile’s podcast and she made it out to be her own choice to end any friendships that were no longer serving her. So it’s the other way around then? What exactly happened with her and Eamonn? They were friends for so long. I always found it odd how quickly she moves through friends
Not sure tbh but that friend group all seems to still be friends including her old housemate and just not her. Yeah she seems to latch on, get dropped, move to the next.

Not sure tbh but that friend group all seems to still be friends including her old housemate and just not her. Yeah she seems to latch on, get dropped, move to the next.
I think Eamon has a lot of blogger friends who are doing really well and Holly hasn’t actually done anything successful in 10 years…. So maybe it was a jealousy thing on her behalf?

Reactions: 1
I saw her out one night and she was absolutely hammered in the toilets, shouting about losing her phone 😂 sure we’ve all been there. I thought she didn’t drink anymore, she mentioned before she gave it up as it didn’t suit her

Reactions: 4
I saw her out one night and she was absolutely hammered in the toilets, shouting about losing her phone 😂 sure we’ve all been there. I thought she didn’t drink anymore, she mentioned before she gave it up as it didn’t suit her
It definitely doesn’t suit her but she still drinks and all the rest I’d say. I had to stop following her, I think people forget that she’s obviously media trained so everything she puts up is calculated…. I also would never trust anyone who seems to blame every failed friendship on their friends. Toxic behavior 101

Reactions: 9
Holly is very immature. Do you remember when she dated the soccer pundit Richie Sadlier and how she complained that he was too old when they broke up. I think Holly is going to have a number of panic attacks this autumn when her 30th birthday approaches and she is not in a steady relationship. I am sure the other half is only there as a clout chaser and will leave when her behaviour becomes too much. Also I do not think they were parties per say during the lockdown.They were more like booty calls from men on dating sites before she met her current fella. Herself and her 'new' friend from Goss.ie. It is ironic that she had a row with the guy from the GAA podcast(quite dissmissive of the man) as she likes to play the field! Like her grandmother Terry Keane, mutton dressed as lamb

Reactions: 3
Holly is very immature. Do you remember when she dated the soccer pundit Richie Sadlier and how she complained that he was too old when they broke up. I think Holly is going to have a number of panic attacks this autumn when her 30th birthday approaches and she is not in a steady relationship. I am sure the other half is only there as a clout chaser and will leave when her behaviour becomes too much. Also I do not think they were parties per say during the lockdown.They were more like booty calls from men on dating sites before she met her current fella. Herself and her 'new' friend from Goss.ie. It is ironic that she had a row with the guy from the GAA podcast(quite dissmissive of the man) as she likes to play the field! Like her grandmother Terry Keane, mutton dressed as lamb
No it was definitely party’s, know people who were there.

Is she a bit sly where ads are concerned? The EzLiving thing on her stories is surely an ad?

Reactions: 4
She not friends with rob Kenny I don’t think, saw it on a thread above and he never on her stories anymore

Don’t know what to make of her. I did like her podcast with sile seogie as I too am not a people pleaser and agreed with a lot of things she said. However I think she could be the toxic one in the friends circle not everyone else. I also was surprised when sile referred to her as mature. I think she is the exact opposite. Acts 22 not 29

Reactions: 5
Don’t know what to make of her. I did like her podcast with sile seogie as I too am not a people pleaser and agreed with a lot of things she said. However I think she could be the toxic one in the friends circle not everyone else. I also was surprised when sile referred to her as mature. I think she is the exact opposite. Acts 22 not 29
I feel the same. I want to like her and think she can be funny at times but the sneakiness with ads is irritating. Also can’t ignore the fact that she has a long history of being besties with people and then they disappear. Maybe she is more difficult in real life than she portrays online. She talks a big talk about herself but maybe can be hard work beneath it all. I know friendships move on and that’s a part of life but she has never managed to keep one friend for longer than a few years and then the friendship is over. Same with relationships, they seem to end quite bitterly too. Maybe she is the problem and not everyone else. Shocked about her and Rob tbh. They seemed to be very close. Let’s see how long this new bestie Ronan lasts

Reactions: 5
I feel the same. I want to like her and think she can be funny at times but the sneakiness with ads is irritating. Also can’t ignore the fact that she has a long history of being besties with people and then they disappear. Maybe she is more difficult in real life than she portrays online. She talks a big talk about herself but maybe can be hard work beneath it all. I know friendships move on and that’s a part of life but she has never managed to keep one friend for longer than a few years and then the friendship is over. Same with relationships, they seem to end quite bitterly too. Maybe she is the problem and not everyone else. Shocked about her and Rob tbh. They seemed to be very close. Let’s see how long this new bestie Ronan lasts
I’ve never once heard her have responsibility for anything in her life. Her go too is to say it’s her mental health but you can’t always blame that. Not minimizing whatever struggles she may have but it doesn’t exempt you from being held responsible for your actions. From what I know and I’ve heard we’re all getting a very one sided picture of who she is!

Reactions: 3