Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sincerely think hollys one of about 5 influencers who haven’t pissed me off this lockdown. Nice to see a bit of cop on on instagram

Reactions: 16
Agreed its a competition, yet shes being bitched about for being competitive. Ya cant win

Her and Rob together are the biggest melts i have ever come across. Her 'line' of bags etc is overpriced
Rob needs a thread setting up, lots to chat about lol

Reactions: 1
Did her and bf break up? Haven’t seen him in a while and maybe her posts have been a little strange?

Reactions: 4
She’s constantly asking for juicy questions for Q&A and never actually answers any of them

Reactions: 3
She’s constantly asking for juicy questions for Q&A and never actually answers any of them
Ya she always does this. Hopefully someone actually posts thats in her question box. Is it looking like she’s off with the bf?

Reactions: 2
Guys I like Holly but holy god she is irritating when she’s with the boyfriend! Today for example.... absolutely nothing grinds my gears than Dubs coming down the country and skitting accents, mannerisms etc of the local people. I’m not a Dub so I can say this!🤣

Reactions: 17
Has Holly had a fallout with Irish fashion designer Eamonn McGill? They have been besties since college and were always in each others stories but has been no interaction between them now for quite awhile. I do like Holly but she seems to lose friends a lot which would make me wonder is there a side to her we're not seeing? She was supposed to be Jayne Higgins bridesmaid and they fell out. Then there was Sophie Kavanagh...they were joined at the hip and when Sophie went off travelling Holly was on about how lost she'd be without her...now they don't even follow each other on Insta.

Reactions: 8
She’s gone very cold with Rob Kenny too. She still likes the odd post but they are nowhere near as close as they once were. She did mention on Sile’s podcast how she’s cut some friendships she was no longer feeling while in lockdown. She seems to go through a lot of friendship groups

Reactions: 5
I was thinking this too. Her and Rob Kenny were joined to the hip and it all seems to have disappeared. They were in each other’s stories all the time. She does seem to go through friends like there is no tomorrow

I was thinking this too. Her and Rob Kenny were joined to the hip and it all seems to have disappeared. They were in each other’s stories all the time. She does seem to go through friends like there is no tomorrow
Rob kenny was up seeing Louis Armstrong in Belfast last week (they were all on that cruise together) and holly was nowhere to be seen!!! Def a falling out I’d say

She’s gone very cold with Rob Kenny too. She still likes the odd post but they are nowhere near as close as they once were. She did mention on Sile’s podcast how she’s cut some friendships she was no longer feeling while in lockdown. She seems to go through a lot of friendship groups
I’d say it’s more of a case that a lot of these insta friendships aren’t that deep. There have been no events for the past year so unless they have other common interests they probably haven’t kept in contact as much.

She has been sticking to the restrictions pretty much the past year and has been limiting her contacts. She hasn’t seen her parents in over a year so I’m sure lockdown has been hard on her. I wouldn’t be judging her too much on the basis of what’s been going to the past year.

Reactions: 10
I’d say it’s more of a case that a lot of these insta friendships aren’t that deep. There have been no events for the past year so unless they have other common interests they probably haven’t kept in contact as much.

She has been sticking to the restrictions pretty much the past year and has been limiting her contacts. She hasn’t seen her parents in over a year so I’m sure lockdown has been hard on her. I wouldn’t be judging her too much on the basis of what’s been going to the past year.
That's exactly why I didn't mention the drifting apart between her and Rob...I doubt the friendship was ever that deep.

But both Eamonn Mc Gill and Jayne have been close friends with Holly for 10+ years and suddenly no longer friends. Not so much judgment as curiosity. I do like Holly, most of the time 🙃

Or possibly she’s one of those people that when they are in a relationship they gradually cut out friends as they prefer to spend most of their time with their partner? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Has Holly had a fallout with Irish fashion designer Eamonn McGill? They have been besties since college and were always in each others stories but has been no interaction between them now for quite awhile. I do like Holly but she seems to lose friends a lot which would make me wonder is there a side to her we're not seeing? She was supposed to be Jayne Higgins bridesmaid and they fell out. Then there was Sophie Kavanagh...they were joined at the hip and when Sophie went off travelling Holly was on about how lost she'd be without her...now they don't even follow each other on Insta.
yes they have! That entire group left her, she’s known for being a horrible drunk and putting her friends through the ringer….. She was having house party’s the whole way through covid 😂 The poor me speech is well rehearsed in case anything comes out…. Damage control before she’s outed I’d say.

• Wow
yes they have! That entire group left her, she’s known for being a horrible drunk and putting her friends through the ringer….. She was having house party’s the whole way through covid 😂 The poor me speech is well rehearsed in case anything comes out…. Damage control before she’s outed I’d say.
Oh do tell more 🤭

Oh do tell more 🤭
My friend lives in stoneybatter and she was always having parties, random cars pulling up at all hours of the morning (draw your own conclusions there). Know a few people who would’ve been at parties/events with her and she’s meant to blackout frequently and just tear into people.

Did hollys housemate move out?
Yeah, he never said anything online tho…..