Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on ozempic 100% confirmed 💯 and she's not depressed she's living her best skinny life
And how exactly do you "100% confirmed 💯" know this?

Unless she comes on to stories and says it herself I won't believe it. A GP prescribing that for her would be extremely questionable considering there isn't a pick on her anyway, she goes to the gym, and her history of her relationship with food when modelling.

Reactions: 5
I might sound like a prude but that last pic of her arse in the auld lads face is just wrong on many different levels.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
There's no way she's on ozempic and injecting herself, putting up with the side effects just to lose a few pounds.

its more likely she's either: 1. not eating (due to stress or something) 2. she's gone vegan or 3. Is using an over the counter appetite suppressant.

I don't think it's healthy diet & exercise because it happened all of a sudden and she hasn't gained muscle or definition

Reactions: 6
I heard such bad things about her from a girl I used to work with. Think she knew someone who was in school with her growing up. I remember someone telling me too that she really disliked Cian Healy when she went out with him and just proper used him for a bit of fame. I dunno what to make of the lad she's with. He seems OK but also gives off massive posh boy energy and I'd say he's from an alright family in Kinsale, Cork. Saw him at the rugby world cup and it took me a minute to realise where I recognised him from 😂 she's definitely waiting on the ring though especially seeing as her bff Rob Kenny is engaged now too

Reactions: 6
She comes across as an absolute cu*t, the type who would look you up and down if you walked into a room. I’d say she has a jealous streak too, we all know people like that and they always make you feel so uncomfortable being around them

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There is a reason she has no female friends and is the only girl in a squad of bitchy gay men

Reactions: 7
Also is she in Bodrum or Bitez because if she's staying in Bodrum she's hardly going to Bitez every night for dinner. I get they aren't far away and technically she is in Bodrum as that's like the jurisdiction but I'm like Holly love where are you and what are you exploring 🙄😂

Reactions: 1
When I knew her she was a weapon
I've heard some pretty mental stories about her from years ago. I hear she seems to have calmed down but nobody i know is sti
I heard such bad things about her from a girl I used to work with. Think she knew someone who was in school with her growing up. I remember someone telling me too that she really disliked Cian Healy when she went out with him and just proper used him for a bit of fame. I dunno what to make of the lad she's with. He seems OK but also gives off massive posh boy energy and I'd say he's from an alright family in Kinsale, Cork. Saw him at the rugby world cup and it took me a minute to realise where I recognised him from 😂 she's definitely waiting on the ring though especially seeing as her bff Rob Kenny is engaged now too
I've heard similar things from people who used to know her 5/6 years ago. People grow though so maybe she has changed.

Reactions: 1
You just need to look at Cian and Holly to know she was using him. No offense to him but they didnt look right together at all

Reactions: 2
And don't forget her bf is Roz Purcell's ex and was devastated when Roz ended things, Holly is just runner up to him.

• Wow
Reactions: 3