Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When were they together? He has zero business being with anyone that hot.
😂😂 They dated back when she was in UCD, he was her bf before she was in Ms Universe and after, she broke it off when she moved to NY to be with Trump's modeling agency

Reactions: 1
So it turns out Holly got a facial treatment done in Therapie but they f*cked it up and put a contaminated sheet mask on her afterwards and she got an awful infection (still has it all over her face). She's now considering legal action, why do people go there still?? They're always dealing with legal action, she got the treatment for free no doubt

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So it turns out Holly got a facial treatment done in Therapie but they f*cked it up and put a contaminated sheet mask on her afterwards and she got an awful infection (still has it all over her face). She's now considering legal action, why do people go there still?? They're always dealing with legal action, she got the treatment for free no doubt
How do you know this??

Would make sense she's hardly been on stories she'd come on doing make up etc or with her mum/dad at Christmas

Reactions: 4
Wouldn't have thought so. They seem v loved up. I would have guessed she might be expecting as seems to be v quiet these days!

Reactions: 1
I don't know what I'm more dead at today, Holly saying TGIF( from a person who spends all week getting free facials, walking her dog and attending boozy micro influencer lunches) or her being sent sues Bahama skincare launch targeted for 12 year olds. the neck of her to say thank god its Friday, tough week getting up at 6am Holly to make that 7am train to be in your job for 830 start. I know Holly, hard going. and guess what, I may only be able to afford 1 or 2 facials a year as a treat since I pay for them on my days off my actual job.

Reactions: 17
On the beg again for wedding guest dresses .. she’ll get them not a bother as well … so infuriating
Get a job holly

Would most people here agree that despite any gripes about her ways of earning a living that she is indeed the most beautiful woman in Ireland.
I cannot think of a more beautiful Irish female, living or dead, and a public figure. Her face is breathtaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t go that far. Kelly Horrigan and Joanna Cooper are prettier. I thought you were an Aoibhinn Garrihy stan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would most people here agree that despite any gripes about her ways of earning a living that she is indeed the most beautiful woman in Ireland.
I cannot think of a more beautiful Irish female, living or dead, and a public figure. Her face is breathtaking.
Oh Ella, the Garrihys will be so upset you've downgraded them as the most beautiful girls in the land!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She's definitely pretty but I wouldn't put her as breath taking. What's beautiful to one is not to another I suppose 🤷‍♀️

She's good looking for sure but I don't think I'd go as far as that now.

No I wouldn’t agree 🤣🤣🤣 what a comment 🤮
---
She’s not ugly but not the most beautiful in Ireland 🙄

• Heart
I think she looked a lot better a few years back, she’s aged a lot in a short time. Might be the short hair and the weight loss

Reactions: 3