Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annie94

She’s scrambling to stay relevant. She doesn’t really have anything going for her or any USP. Love Lift seems to have died a death and she hasn’t said as much as a goodbye thank you or kiss my arse to the people who supported that brand over the years. She frequently says she’ll do things and then never commits. She can’t even commit to answering a Q&A, never mind research and produce a podcast every week. She seems to be a very up and down, and flaky type of person.

I imagine she wants this pod to be like a ‘spilling the tea’ on the industry type of pod but that’s just all so stale now and has been done to death. She’s the last person on earth I’d want to hear an opinion on anything about so this seems to be all about getting sponsorship and staying somewhat relevant without having to do a whole lot. She literally does nothing now since getting a boyfriend. Her whole identity seems to be dog mom to Max
shes exactly like louise cooney...........a nice flat and a new boyfriend and they put no effort into content anymore, is a shame!

Reactions: 1

Donnyb2000

Holly is very immature. Do you remember when she dated the soccer pundit Richie Sadlier and how she complained that he was too old when they broke up. I think Holly is going to have a number of panic attacks this autumn when her 30th birthday approaches and she is not in a steady relationship. I am sure the other half is only there as a clout chaser and will leave when her behaviour becomes too much. Also I do not think they were parties per say during the lockdown.They were more like booty calls from men on dating sites before she met her current fella. Herself and her 'new' friend from Goss.ie. It is ironic that she had a row with the guy from the GAA podcast(quite dissmissive of the man) as she likes to play the field! Like her grandmother Terry Keane, mutton dressed as lamb
No it was definitely party’s, know people who were there.

Icanteven

Chatty Member
When I knew her she was a weapon
I've heard some pretty mental stories about her from years ago. I hear she seems to have calmed down but nobody i know is sti
I heard such bad things about her from a girl I used to work with. Think she knew someone who was in school with her growing up. I remember someone telling me too that she really disliked Cian Healy when she went out with him and just proper used him for a bit of fame. I dunno what to make of the lad she's with. He seems OK but also gives off massive posh boy energy and I'd say he's from an alright family in Kinsale, Cork. Saw him at the rugby world cup and it took me a minute to realise where I recognised him from 😂 she's definitely waiting on the ring though especially seeing as her bff Rob Kenny is engaged now too
I've heard similar things from people who used to know her 5/6 years ago. People grow though so maybe she has changed.

Gigi87

I only started following her when she went on the Caribbean cruise with Rob and was hanging out with Mike Thurston and Louis Armstrong. I wondered if her and Mike got together - she was a bit coy about it!
I like her x

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Wouldn't have thought so. They seem v loved up. I would have guessed she might be expecting as seems to be v quiet these days!

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
Also is she in Bodrum or Bitez because if she's staying in Bodrum she's hardly going to Bitez every night for dinner. I get they aren't far away and technically she is in Bodrum as that's like the jurisdiction but I'm like Holly love where are you and what are you exploring 🙄😂