Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Anyone following Jayne Higgins and the Dubai floods? Her house is fecked 😆 big massive mansion being flooded to bits along with the Porsche parked outside 😬🤭

• Wow
Reactions: 1

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Is Jayne Higgins’ fella loaded? They’re moving into an absolute mansion in Dubai and Jayne herself doesn’t appear to work?

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
How can someone be a brand ambassador for a hotel?!
Am I reading that wrong?
Anyway regardless another gifted stay to a influencer

ohjaysus

Her podcast doesn’t work. Sure you can’t even see the photos they’re talking about
Exactly what I was thinking, I get that tis a way to bring people on her Instagram and boost interactions under photos and engagement but who will bother? People will tire of the effort

Ellamay87

VIP Member
I honestly gasped looking at the pics. Her face is literally sunken in on one side in particular in a pronounced way. I could be wrong but I think Holly make have spoken about an eating disorder / crash dieting in the past. It does look like she's not well or relapsing at the moment. She needs to mind herself and forget some of these vacuous idiots she hangs out with. Her bf seems decent so hopefully he can support her.

Annie94

i always thought he was punching above his weight with her but..... im delighted for her id say its a long tíme coming

sheeshee76

She recently did an article in the Independent about struggling with depression. She must be going through a tough time