Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
She put up another Q&A box earlier once again with no intention of actually answering any of them. She must do this at least once a week. Pure fishing
And will only answer questions that will work in her favour like they all do - as if people are that inquisitive about her

• Sad
Reactions: 1

Sheppy88

Listened to a bit of it today and thought was decent enough.. agree on the photo issue mentioned above, you would really need to be actively following any of her guests.. worked well with James Kav but for less popular guests I’m not sure.. good way to drive engagement to her insta though

rosyparker

No need for her to have gotten the lips done, her lips were perfect before. I think she has a gorgeous smile and teeth. Her bottom lip looks way too long now.

Amy.Coyne81

When were they together? He has zero business being with anyone that hot.
😂😂 They dated back when she was in UCD, he was her bf before she was in Ms Universe and after, she broke it off when she moved to NY to be with Trump's modeling agency

Indiepop

Did anyone see the insta story she put up of Gus meeting Max this time last year? I thought she hadn’t seen her parents in over a year? Maybe I’m wrong, not sure.

Panda88

Chatty Member
Ah come on! She was open about being really disappointed about leaving so early and she just wore her emotions on her face. If she’d plastered on a big smile people would be calling her a fake bitch!
That person is probably refering to her comments about not caring what randomers from the back arse of nowhere care about her. Those randomers are how she makes her money!