Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
Between her lips now and the contouring of her face with tan I didn't know where to look and what to think. Here I was thinking you just apply tan as normal and this one is contouring her face with it before bed

Reactions: 1

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Totally agree. I hope she doesn’t get any grief too. It must have been so hard dealing with lockdown anyway but having your family so far away is tough. What are her options? Spend Christmas alone? That would be a lot more harmful on her mental health....
As long as she follows guidelines theres no issue - if she doesnt quarantine correctly and highlights that then shes kind of asking for it

LucyLiu

Ah come on! She was open about being really disappointed about leaving so early and she just wore her emotions on her face. If she’d plastered on a big smile people would be calling her a fake bitch!
Exactly I would have burst out crying from sheer emotion 😂

ohjaysus

Does she own that house or is she renting? I always assume she rented but she surely wouldn’t invest that much money doing it up unless it was hers?

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
She’s doesn’t own anything I’m afraid. That salon she used to work for is a massive US chain. A quick google will show you that 😃✌🏻
It’s actually a franchise that she purchased and brought to dubai and that’s not from Google that’s from the horses mouth so she does own the skin laundry in Dubai Marina

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
So it turns out Holly got a facial treatment done in Therapie but they f*cked it up and put a contaminated sheet mask on her afterwards and she got an awful infection (still has it all over her face). She's now considering legal action, why do people go there still?? They're always dealing with legal action, she got the treatment for free no doubt
How do you know this??

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
As long as she follows guidelines theres no issue - if she doesnt quarantine correctly and highlights that then shes kind of asking for it
She has already said she will, but some people have a real issue with people doing anything that’s not absolutely essential, especially travelling.