Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lmg1111

VIP Member
You'd think she'd be at her happiest in a relationship etc but she truly looks depressed it's very sad I do hope she's ok

Reactions: 1

treatyo'self

Ah she just did an interview with Ryan Tubridy after and was saying she doesn't care what people on twitter think of her and why would she care what randomers in the back arse of nowhere think or something along those lines.
Course she did, fewming! 😂

irishjen

VIP Member
I listened to first half and I felt it was good. She'll have guests wkly from what I gather and I think the idea is good.

She showed the photos when she announced guest earlier in the wk.

Donnyb2000

Anyone see Holly’s done a centra ad for a chicken fillet roll? Not sure she has the personality type for that to bode well, but she didn’t do as bad as I expected
I honestly just feel bad for her at the point….. Money must be tight 😑

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Is she off to the Oscars or the Gossies, seems like alot of effort for a shitty made up awards show which is solely for the purpose of boosting the egos of a bunch of nobody's 😂😂😂

• Haha

SoSueHer

VIP Member
All boys at her engagement party and in the pics. She must not have any female friends
She had very few when I used to follow her, but from the way she portrays herself she preferred being idolised by Rob Kenny and his crowd, or the boyfriend mates basically lads 🤗 Unless there's pr and she'll pull someone out of somewhere another hun 🙄

Ah now. I like holly but I just googled/read that her new man Jamie is Roz Purcell’s ex (of a year and a half). Does anyone know anything about this?

There’s something a bit off about that to me. More from his perspective. He seems to be a bit greasy in my opinion. Didn’t think Holly would date an ex of Roz’s. Seems a bit off brand for her given she’s all about girl power etc (don’t know why I think this mind you) 😂

LucyLiu

Really like her, not being mean but she falls out with everyone. She literally is best friends with people for a short time and then it vanishes....

She always comes across really really cold sometimes, like vacant look in her eyes. I also agree with some other commenters I don’t like her new fella at all. Miss single holly she just had a better IG content without him

I wonder how long her latest friendship with Nadia will last
She has been friends with Nadia for a long time. They often go away together and do things together

Mocaacom

Chatty Member
I tried that. It won’t accept it.
The €32 is on the .ie site
She’s linked to the U.K. site
the bloggers have all said they only have discounts for the UK site, that’s down to look fantastic not the bloggers

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Did she get veneers or bonding done? Her teeth look different. I liked her natural teeth, they were cute. A totally unnecessary procedure, imo