Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swampdonkey22

Cat fishing becomes a topic in the media and someone set up a tinder profile with Hollys pics. Great way to stay relevant!

Reactions: 1

Panda88

Chatty Member
What was this? I must have missed it!
Ah she just did an interview with Ryan Tubridy after and was saying she doesn't care what people on twitter think of her and why would she care what randomers in the back arse of nowhere think or something along those lines.

• Haha

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
First time commenting here on this thread but I'm presuming he has moved in with her now as she keeps referring to bits for the house reno as ours?

irishjen

VIP Member
Jesus she's so thin in that red dress her bones are jutting out, she's obviously struggling with something in her life

Marymary41

I think she’s that typical good looking girl who always had boyfriends growing up but finds herself single in her 30s because she always goes for the wrong type. Her fella is with her cos of who she is.
she has no friends and no real career, I struggle to see how she had so many nice boyfriends to be honest. I prob sound so old fashioned but I just wouldn’t see a future with someone if they didn’t have some sort of career . Maybe she will be an influencer forever who knows 😅
Yeah you could be right. She just seems like an absolute disaster when she drinks- I’d say a nightmare. Also appears quite needy and generally hard work. She doesn’t appear to have many friends at all sure she’s always with him anyway. Unless she has friends that don’t want to be on her social media.🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Ailte

VIP Member
Did anyone see the story about her hairdresser friend Matthew? He was in court for attacking and being racist towards a taxi driver! She’s always hanging out of him… 1 of them 2 of them I’d say!
Randomly read that article. Didn’t know about the connection!!

Laika1234

VIP Member
I always think he looks very smiley and happy to be there. Granted I know absolutely nothing about him nor have I ever heard him talk so I could be wrong. They do seem happy though.

Donnyb2000

Oh wow lol. I listened to her on Sile’s podcast and she made it out to be her own choice to end any friendships that were no longer serving her. So it’s the other way around then? What exactly happened with her and Eamonn? They were friends for so long. I always found it odd how quickly she moves through friends
Not sure tbh but that friend group all seems to still be friends including her old housemate and just not her. Yeah she seems to latch on, get dropped, move to the next.

Not sure tbh but that friend group all seems to still be friends including her old housemate and just not her. Yeah she seems to latch on, get dropped, move to the next.
I think Eamon has a lot of blogger friends who are doing really well and Holly hasn’t actually done anything successful in 10 years…. So maybe it was a jealousy thing on her behalf?