Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sheeshee76

I heard such bad things about her from a girl I used to work with. Think she knew someone who was in school with her growing up. I remember someone telling me too that she really disliked Cian Healy when she went out with him and just proper used him for a bit of fame. I dunno what to make of the lad she's with. He seems OK but also gives off massive posh boy energy and I'd say he's from an alright family in Kinsale, Cork. Saw him at the rugby world cup and it took me a minute to realise where I recognised him from 😂 she's definitely waiting on the ring though especially seeing as her bff Rob Kenny is engaged now too
You just need to look at Cian and Holly to know she was using him. No offense to him but they didnt look right together at all

Reactions: 2
Would most people here agree that despite any gripes about her ways of earning a living that she is indeed the most beautiful woman in Ireland.
I cannot think of a more beautiful Irish female, living or dead, and a public figure. Her face is breathtaking.

• Haha
Does anyone remember ages ago when she was going over to dubai to her friends,a girl was getting married and asked her to be bridesmaid and all? And then nothing,no more of the friends and she def wasn't bridesmaid?

Nark82

I’d say it’s more of a case that a lot of these insta friendships aren’t that deep. There have been no events for the past year so unless they have other common interests they probably haven’t kept in contact as much.

She has been sticking to the restrictions pretty much the past year and has been limiting her contacts. She hasn’t seen her parents in over a year so I’m sure lockdown has been hard on her. I wouldn’t be judging her too much on the basis of what’s been going to the past year.
That's exactly why I didn't mention the drifting apart between her and Rob...I doubt the friendship was ever that deep.

But both Eamonn Mc Gill and Jayne have been close friends with Holly for 10+ years and suddenly no longer friends. Not so much judgment as curiosity. I do like Holly, most of the time 🙃

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Is Jayne Higgins’ fella loaded? They’re moving into an absolute mansion in Dubai and Jayne herself doesn’t appear to work?
I would also love to know this!! Have to say I love looking at her new house renovations but it’s like something out of the kardashians! Even then putting up the light fittings yesterday…what in the world does he do, obviously minted

Fia4

I met her years ago and she is such a lovely girl it was at the very start whatever the first thing she did was it miss ireland she was unknown then

ohjaysus

I do like Holly and felt the way she was dropped as her best friends bridesmaid very unfair IMO. I’m no relationship guru but IMO I can feel just by looking at him he ain’t the one Holly hun. The way he goes on all the free hotel breaks with her and laps it up gives me the absolute ick. Again, don’t know why 😂 like if I was away with my man and it was a insta hun freebie he’d be mortified lol to stay in some of the places is 80 euro a night. Hardly worth begging for
You don’t know if it was fair or unfair unless you know the details … and Hollys been best friends with a lot of girls and a curious amount of those friendships have come to a quick hault … As hollys the common denominator I strongly suspect she’s the one creating the drama and betraying these friendships … rather than vice versa