Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bouncyb

Very strange that she regularly asks people to ask her anything then never answers them .. they must be all negative Q’s
It was comical. She posted questions for a Monday last night but everyone replied back saying that it was still a Sunday! her response was to get catty calling people hun etc.

Reactions: 2

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She is a different person when her boyfriend is sick and is unable to be around him. If she is relying on Instagram as a career then she really needs to take a look at how unproductive she is when she’s with him

ohjaysus

She most definitely has either make up or a filter on those stories for the skin vitamin. Why is she so full of it?
It’s a filter and not a subtle one, she’s actually still very gorgeous without it, I don’t understand why she insists on the fakery

Hector Crowbar.

VIP Member
Agree, so natural, in their favourite place for walks, no cameras set up recording, in normal clothes, no make up or hair stylist, just love 💕

The only one to ruin it in the comments is Rob Kenny having to make it clear he already knew…… “still bawling” Cringing for him.
There's literally a picture of him down on one knee!!

Ladyqt

I tried that. It won’t accept it.
The €32 is on the .ie site
She’s linked to the U.K. site

Showww365

Anyone see Holly’s done a centra ad for a chicken fillet roll? Not sure she has the personality type for that to bode well, but she didn’t do as bad as I expected

Donnyb2000

Oh do tell more 🤭
My friend lives in stoneybatter and she was always having parties, random cars pulling up at all hours of the morning (draw your own conclusions there). Know a few people who would’ve been at parties/events with her and she’s meant to blackout frequently and just tear into people.

Did hollys housemate move out?
Yeah, he never said anything online tho…..

swampdonkey22

It increases interaction with the followers & up the algorithm so holly can claim that by her advertising your product it reaches x amount of people