Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
They are seriously minter between the house and all the designer gear, I mean, what sort of money is he on?! Surely a house like that in Dubai costs a bomb, I wouldnt know though
Ya where they have bought would be big buck but they also made money on their first house plus he works for the Saudi royal family and she has her own business over there now she quit
Her 9-5 office job so they are making a packet but Bear in mind though it’s very easy to get credit in Dubai and a lot of it so I’m sure they are mortgaged for a fortune as well.

Reactions: 2

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
I like holly. She does have an awful resting bitch face that gets her into trouble I’d say!

Wasn’t she dating your man Danny from the Coronas 😍 and then hooked up and moved in with Richie Sadler very quickly after she broke up with Danny

bouncyb

She still with the BF, or she jus keeping him insta quite?
They are still together. She posted a photo of him and raved about the size of the sausage hotdog that she ate. A very amorous post so I expect Holly will want to keep him as she has hit thirty recently.

• Haha

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Anyone following Jayne Higgins and the Dubai floods? Her house is fecked 😆 big massive mansion being flooded to bits along with the Porsche parked outside 😬🤭
She uses very clever editing to make you think it’s a mansion it’s actually one of the more basic semi detached villas in there, yeah her renovations were great but probably typical cheap labour builders so none of that was up to standard so now she’s paying the price unfortunately. Her old house they downsized from on the golf course was a much nicer house.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
They did I think. Didn’t someone earlier in the thread say they’re no longer speaking? He used to always dress Holly for the awards. In fairness I don’t rate his designs either. That purple monstrosity he put her in one year must have been him secretly trolling her

swampdonkey22

She very well connected, I’ve seen her paris story and promotion for her podcast on several media versions. She says in the Sunday world that Instagram takes up most of her day

• Haha

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Just had a look at her stories for the first time in months and can’t get over how different she looks. She has the frozen over arched brow look of someone who has had too much work done. She was so stunning before like

Ladyqt

He isn’t from cork. She tagged him the other day. I clicked through at the time. He works for a alcohol company.