Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annie94

yeha honestly shocked by her recent pic in pink dress.... something goin on with her I'd say

Reactions: 2

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Oh wow lol. I listened to her on Sile’s podcast and she made it out to be her own choice to end any friendships that were no longer serving her. So it’s the other way around then? What exactly happened with her and Eamonn? They were friends for so long. I always found it odd how quickly she moves through friends

SozBbz

VIP Member
Holly is either an extremely deluded if she thinks that’s believable, or she urgently needs an appointment with an orthopaedic surgeon.

• Haha

dddddddddddd

VIP Member

Thread on rob Kenny

Thread on James Kavanagh

Last edited:

Marymary41

Off on yet ANOTHER freebie break I’d say this weekend. I’m telling you…. Literally does nothing!

ohjaysus

Her face looks so different the past couple of months, but I can’t figure out what she got done … it’s bugging me! No shade, it looks gorge … just curious

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Oh they definitely hooked up. I think she mentioned in a q&a that they had a little holiday romance. Don't think he'd be Holly's type in the long term anyway, he didn't seem like he was much craic! Very vain.
Yeah I remember Rob was doing a story in the sea and holly and mike were draped around each other and holly gave out to Rob. He didn’t delete the story though so she mustn’t have wanted to hide it.

Appcha

I think she looked a lot better a few years back, she’s aged a lot in a short time. Might be the short hair and the weight loss
Agreed , would give her late 30s easily and she only 32.
Surprised she still gets a period tbh (as per her story last night)

<shutthefrontdoor>

Does she EVER stay anywhere that hasn’t been gifted??! I’m actually embarrassed for her the about of freebies she avails of.