Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the best word to describe her behaviour, Chav. tries to act all posh and glamorous and like a sound girl but that's really who she is, sober she can put on the act and control the act but with the drink on her yesterday I was shocked at the nastiness of her tone of voice, so vicious sorry if she turns around once more and looks at me. it was real Chav behaviour and the fact she got Rob to delete it proves it. and all this because someone asked on a Facebook thread who they were... like it was aimed at a whole group not just Holly specifically imagine making a show of yourself over that. she probably thought it seemed really funny, she thinks she can do sarcasm well... but the drink showed her true colours yesterday. gong on the sesh in the airport is pathetic anyway.

Reactions: 8
That's the best word to describe her behaviour, Chav. tries to act all posh and glamorous and like a sound girl but that's really who she is, sober she can put on the act and control the act but with the drink on her yesterday I was shocked at the nastiness of her tone of voice, so vicious sorry if she turns around once more and looks at me. it was real Chav behaviour and the fact she got Rob to delete it proves it. and all this because someone asked on a Facebook thread who they were... like it was aimed at a whole group not just Holly specifically imagine making a show of yourself over that. she probably thought it seemed really funny, she thinks she can do sarcasm well... but the drink showed her true colours yesterday. gong on the sesh in the airport is pathetic anyway.
I was shocked too at her demanding them all to stop talking on a few occasions and pay attention to her story recordings and perform in them as directed. So controlling and bossy.

Reactions: 6
I beg you to please summarize it I’m gobsmacked haha
I’ll do this as best as I can and sorry if I leave anything out haha
It seemed to be a last minute trip to Paris and they admitted to drinking before and during their journey- in their own words got “quite lit”- by the time that they had gotten to passport control James seemed to have lost his passport and ran back to the plane trying to find it (no joy). They admitted to being a bit “too loud” in the process of this and were searching their own bags trying to find it when riot policemen arrived with guns pointed at them. They were then handcuffed and brought into separate rooms (they weren’t told why they were being arrested). They both had blood tests before being brought into jail and released 15 hours later.
I do think that the fact that it seemed to be a time where France was on high security (it was early 2020 and riots were taking place) didn’t do them any favours but if they weren’t as mouldy as they were it probably would’ve been avoided?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's deleted all her stories hahahah the fear is and should be real.
Rob’s done the same all his obnoxious drunken shenanigans have all been deleted! Just saw Paddy’s story there and they apparently went to some Christmas party after the flight because they needed that.

Reactions: 5
I think she is the best looking and most stylish of all the Irish celebs of her generation.
She has a beautiful face (and she knows it) but can’t dress herself for shite. Stylish she is not. Also her vanity takes her down a few levels

Reactions: 11
Yes she’s gorgeous looks wise but ugh doesn’t she know it 🤮 that level of vanity isn’t attractive and being an unpleasant person makes her even less attractive

Reactions: 7