Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she even do these days? Seems to be neither here nor there
I know she has a great life, nice house, holidays , eating out. I've no clue how she affords it. Doesn't seem to have a job as such.
I actually don't mind her though, she doesn't come across fake like the rest of them and I like her dry sense of humour🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I don’t know why but the way she holds things with her hand in photos to show us the drink or whatever. It gives me the ick!🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No amount of money would make me work for the Saudi Royal family considering their human rights violations.
Dunno if it’s allowed to comment but she has over 10k and always featured heavily on holly’s page. He doesn’t work for Saudi royals ☠ He a consultant Saudi- all on LinkedIn. He’s been over there 17 years so would have saved serious💰. He’s a good 10 years older than her. She married well above her pay grade as per her mums demands. She doesn’t even work now and only 30!

My friend follows her and the two main questions. WHERE the duck is her baby 99% or the time 🤣🤣. And how is she only 30? She lives like a lonely 50 year old house wife imo with the husband working/living elsewhere. IMO her life is drink, brunch, drink, holiday (baby free), go on holiday abroad (again baby free) with and match insta outfits with the new (very) ugly version of holly then drink,drink, drink, take extremely staged insta pics where she pretends to be candid. The alcohol consumption and posing for matching outfit insta pics is so try hard/blogger wanabe. I know dubai mums have live in nannies but Jesus Christ how many overseas holiday can one person take leaving a poor baby behind. Would personally hate to live over there. Such a weird life. House may be lovely but looks like she needs those 50 bottles of wine she’s displaying on her wall to fill the void. Give my hollys fun, normal 30 year old life where she can make mistakes and be her weird self, actually see her partner - any day of the week 😂😂😂😂 this doll’s life is all for the show IMO. People like that are never very happy.

Last edited:
Really? I don’t think you’re right. What is this successful business youre saying she “owns”?? 😂😂😂? Defo not bitter 😂😂😂 quite the opposite in fact. Did you actually read my comment? 😂😂
She owns a skin clinic (maybe 2 or 3) in dubai.

You don't exactly sound like you know much about her so how would you know who looks after her child or what she drinks? Defo makes you sound bitter. Just because she doesn't plaster her child on insta doesn't make her a bad mum.

• Haha
She owns a skin clinic (maybe 2 or 3) in dubai.

You don't exactly sound like you know much about her so how would you know who looks after her child or what she drinks? Defo makes you sound bitter. Just because she doesn't plaster her child on insta doesn't make her a bad mum.
She’s doesn’t own anything I’m afraid. That salon she used to work for is a massive US chain. A quick google will show you that 😃✌🏻

She’s doesn’t own anything I’m afraid. That salon she used to work for is a massive US chain. A quick google will show you that 😃✌🏻
It’s actually a franchise that she purchased and brought to dubai and that’s not from Google that’s from the horses mouth so she does own the skin laundry in Dubai Marina

It’s actually a franchise that she purchased and brought to dubai and that’s not from Google that’s from the horses mouth so she does own the skin laundry in Dubai Marina
She was “head of ops” sitting under the CEO Greg. On their co. LinkedIn she’s head of ops aka employee. Not franchisee, licensee or any type of owner. Also listed as employee on company summary. She helped set them up (premises etc) as that was her area in retail premises before. Defo made it look like it’s hers. Anyway back to holly 😂 wonder why she’s not friends with her/on her insta anymore 🤔

Attachments

I do like Holly and find her witty in a basic witch sort of way. She does burn through friends though, doesn't she? Bit of a red flag 🚩