Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her figure is great there’s no denying it but she cannot dress herself for shite. She always wears the most hideous things

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hear and Eamonn McGill must have had a falling out because he always had her looking lovely in his designs. I don't like the dress she's wearing tonight at all

Reactions: 5
They did I think. Didn’t someone earlier in the thread say they’re no longer speaking? He used to always dress Holly for the awards. In fairness I don’t rate his designs either. That purple monstrosity he put her in one year must have been him secretly trolling her

Reactions: 2
Holy tit Batman!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
Everyone on Holly's stories looks desperate!! So Sue, Sian Walton (whoever she is) Rob Kenny.
They all are such try hards!!
As Rob would say himself , I'm deceased!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her figure is great there’s no denying it but she cannot dress herself for shite. She always wears the most hideous things
yeah god love she always tries to be "edgy" with her red carpet looks but she is more the girl who suits the classic red carpet guna's!!

Reactions: 4
She honestly cannot dress for tit. She looks dreadful. She’s also so cringe for a grown woman, and she never wins anything because she’s so dislikeable. Funny how she somehow falls out with everyone isn’t it hmmm

Reactions: 3
What in the name of God were they wearing, especially Holly and Sian Walton? Like what happened there? Someone must have gotten a good laugh out of those 2 😆

Is Jayne Higgins’ fella loaded? They’re moving into an absolute mansion in Dubai and Jayne herself doesn’t appear to work?

Reactions: 1
Is Jayne Higgins’ fella loaded? They’re moving into an absolute mansion in Dubai and Jayne herself doesn’t appear to work?
I would also love to know this!! Have to say I love looking at her new house renovations but it’s like something out of the kardashians! Even then putting up the light fittings yesterday…what in the world does he do, obviously minted

They are seriously minter between the house and all the designer gear, I mean, what sort of money is he on?! Surely a house like that in Dubai costs a bomb, I wouldnt know though

They are seriously minter between the house and all the designer gear, I mean, what sort of money is he on?! Surely a house like that in Dubai costs a bomb, I wouldnt know though
Ya where they have bought would be big buck but they also made money on their first house plus he works for the Saudi royal family and she has her own business over there now she quit
Her 9-5 office job so they are making a packet but Bear in mind though it’s very easy to get credit in Dubai and a lot of it so I’m sure they are mortgaged for a fortune as well.

Ya where they have bought would be big buck but they also made money on their first house plus he works for the Saudi royal family and she has her own business over there now she quit
Her 9-5 office job so they are making a packet but Bear in mind though it’s very easy to get credit in Dubai and a lot of it so I’m sure they are mortgaged for a fortune as well.
No amount of money would make me work for the Saudi Royal family considering their human rights violations.

The podcast seems over already? Wonder did it do well, seems very short? Thought would have been more episodes