Holly Carpenter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah now. I like holly but I just googled/read that her new man Jamie is Roz Purcell’s ex (of a year and a half). Does anyone know anything about this?

There’s something a bit off about that to me. More from his perspective. He seems to be a bit greasy in my opinion. Didn’t think Holly would date an ex of Roz’s. Seems a bit off brand for her given she’s all about girl power etc (don’t know why I think this mind you) 😂

Reactions: 1
Ah now. I like holly but I just googled/read that her new man Jamie is Roz Purcell’s ex (of a year and a half). Does anyone know anything about this?

There’s something a bit off about that to me. More from his perspective. He seems to be a bit greasy in my opinion. Didn’t think Holly would date an ex of Roz’s. Seems a bit off brand for her given she’s all about girl power etc (don’t know why I think this mind you) 😂
Didn't Roz date him more than 10 years ago? And it's not like her and Roz were ever best mates, more just acquaintances through their line of work?

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't find that an issue but yeah I don't know, there's something about him that gives me the ick!! I think the hairband doesn't really help matters!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wouldn't find that an issue but yeah I don't know, there's something about him that gives me the ick!! I think the hairband doesn't really help matters!!
I do like Holly and felt the way she was dropped as her best friends bridesmaid very unfair IMO. I’m no relationship guru but IMO I can feel just by looking at him he ain’t the one Holly hun. The way he goes on all the free hotel breaks with her and laps it up gives me the absolute ick. Again, don’t know why 😂 like if I was away with my man and it was a insta hun freebie he’d be mortified lol to stay in some of the places is 80 euro a night. Hardly worth begging for

I do like Holly and felt the way she was dropped as her best friends bridesmaid very unfair IMO. I’m no relationship guru but IMO I can feel just by looking at him he ain’t the one Holly hun. The way he goes on all the free hotel breaks with her and laps it up gives me the absolute ick. Again, don’t know why 😂 like if I was away with my man and it was a insta hun freebie he’d be mortified lol to stay in some of the places is 80 euro a night. Hardly worth begging for
You don’t know if it was fair or unfair unless you know the details … and Hollys been best friends with a lot of girls and a curious amount of those friendships have come to a quick hault … As hollys the common denominator I strongly suspect she’s the one creating the drama and betraying these friendships … rather than vice versa

Reactions: 2
Afaik she is organising her own walk tomorrow at 8am. At least she is trying to do something and is showing respect in that way. Which is a lot more than can be said for others.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is she honestly trying to take credit for organising walks/vigil for that poor girl
Boozy Suzy is that you? Niamh Cullen? Terrie McAvoid? Every other binfluencer who has been shilling rubbish for the last 48 hours? Sorry, I joke, but no, I think she is genuinely trying to do something small as a mark of respect, no more.

Reactions: 8
Holly is the only one I've seen that came on and spoke and was really upset and affected like I and countless other people. She wanted to do something positive. Everyone else has posted a token post and in the next breath talked about some shite they're trying to sell. Fair play to her.

Reactions: 23
Holly is the only one I've seen that came on and spoke and was really upset and affected like I and countless other people. She wanted to do something positive. Everyone else has posted a token post and in the next breath talked about some shite they're trying to sell. Fair play to her.
Yeah in fairness she as visibly upset yesterday when she was speaking about Aisling and I got the sense that she actually cared. You can criticise her for a lot of things but I’ll never criticise her for caring about this. I do feel she is genuine.

Reactions: 12
I like that she hasn't posted yet, I'm sure she will at some stage but at least she's in the moment of it all.

Reactions: 3
Great she went to the vigil, or even organised it, but no need to plaster it over social Media or at the very least turn off comments, see all the insta huns saying well done to her, jus my opinion but i found that infuriating

Great she went to the vigil, or even organised it, but no need to plaster it over social Media or at the very least turn off comments, see all the insta huns saying well done to her, jus my opinion but i found that infuriating
At least she seemed genuinely upset about what happened and wanted to organize something to show her respect. Unlike all the other insta huns who just posted something on their story then it was followed immediately by an add for something or promoting a product. I’m sure if holly had nothing posted people would have asked if she even did it!

Reactions: 6
I often wonder how Holly makes her money. She just doesn’t seem to actually do anything. Her content is kind of crap to be honest and boring. It’s just her going on trips with the icky boyfriend. Where does she actually earn money? She has no job and doesn’t get paid promotions bar centra. Doesn’t really do swipe ups either so I wouldn’t call her an Instahun!

Reactions: 8
I often wonder how Holly makes her money. She just doesn’t seem to actually do anything. Her content is kind of crap to be honest and boring. It’s just her going on trips with the icky boyfriend. Where does she actually earn money? She has no job and doesn’t get paid promotions bar centra. Doesn’t really do swipe ups either so I wouldn’t call her an Instahun!
I've wondered this too. I really like her, but I wouldn't really call her an influencer in the same way the rest of them are. From what I can see she doesn't do anything.

Holly on Twitter condoning mason greenwood and rightly so but she’d want to pull her so called mate Ali Ryan up on her fan boy following of mcgregor - he’s been doing the same thing

but she won’t