Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mmc

Chatty Member
So they moved hotels to the Atlantis which she’s now promoting on her insta, wasn’t this the same one Nutella and Mark and Michelle had grifted last week also?
the whole trip would still be hell on earth with two babies in tow however perfect she’s claiming it is
imagine dining in those expensive restaurants on your holiday and they turn up with a load of prams and babies in tow nope thank you 😂

Reactions: 10

Pjta

Just lazy parenting, iPads and dummies constantly. It's a shame they are at lovely ages now where their personalities should be shining through but instead they are like zombies kept quiet with the devices.

Reactions: 9

Pjta

I love the happy family narrative they get with the cute family pictures - next second take your iPad and sit in a corner or the pub kids!

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Like her mother-in-law.

Hollie looks horrendous and haggard with patchy coloured skin with no makeup up on.
---
And it looks like Josh is no where near walking yet...he's at the stage of a 8 month.
---
Josh looks red in this and looks like he's struggling to see.
Screenshot_20230525-101536.png

Last edited:
  • Wow

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
The way that Josh shouts at big Mark when he's with little Josh in the pool. Wow. I find Josh the most cringe out of all of them, really started to believe he's something hasn't he?

Mmc

Chatty Member
Interesting how Nutella marked her Disney posts on her stories as an ad/pr invite yet Hollie didnt and is claiming she booked it through her jetset MLM/scam, which is it ? they couldn’t lie straight in bed this lot

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Her mothers face is darker than David Dickensons and she looks like a hardened drinker and smoker ....she makes Carol look young.

they are probably half pissed all day..

plus Josh was crawling 🙄 in water that was getting a bit deep for him and he swallowed a fair bit of pool water, they actually filmed it😮.

I noticed the little baby looked red also.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
What's this "im a travel agent" crap🙄.

Her lanky, model wannabe, sister-in-law, is doing it too🙄.

Im just waiting on old leather face and the marathon fraudster to join in.

katty257

Jess’s story from this morning where her son is stood doing his silly laugh and interacting with everyone in the room and walking around and poor josh is crawling and sat on the floor like an 8month old bless his heart
I think he may have delays due to circumstances of been left to watch a tablet and be sat in a high chair since he was tiny
He definitely is behind just hope his parents are aware and will go down the right routes to help him instead of going on another holiday and expect him to sit around the pool all day

Kl111966

Chatty Member
Wow this pair of absolute fuckwits allowing their babies to be burnt in the sun like this 🤯 it’s typically instinctive parental nature to protect and cover babies in the sun just like in the cold. I'm surprised with them both coming from big families and having lots of children around that they haven’t at least learnt something but then again leather skin and Spain runs through that family like Blackpool does rock

Mateymate28

I've said before on here I am pretty certain Josh will be diagnosed with asd in a year or so. My son has it and is a teen now, but he was exactly like Josh. Obsessed with certain few toys, walked very late, zoned out, obsessed with planes, very fearless - no awareness of danger. He is such a sweet little boy Josh is.

SavvyBee

VIP Member
I really wonder what these people will think in their old age when they look back on their life and their children’s early years and realise it was only enjoyed in front of a camera for the sake of keeping appearances. Who on earth throws a welcome to the world / sip and see party at a pub?! And moreover who wants to take their fresh out of hospital, poorly premature son to the pub? The women are desperate to show they’ve bounced back and haven’t changed for having a baby and I assume the men are more than happy to go along with that!

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Carols got one as well! 😂 it’s called Cw sunsets
Unbelievable.

Carol, leather face, straw head, is a advert to stay out the sun.

Hollies mothers face is the same,
and Hollie will end up the same...she looks at least 44.

• Haha