Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mmc

Chatty Member
Truthfully I don’t think they were ready for kids. I can imagine carol was banging on about becoming a nan and given Hollie doesn’t have a job it was just expected of them.
These Essex families remind me quite a bit of the traveller community. Have 3/4 kids marry them off young and then start breeding the next generation. It’s all bloods thicker than water and it’s not a question of when or even if you want kids. It’s just expected of you.
I’m waiting for them to announce natalya is engaged at the grand old age of 23 🙄
Agree, it’s all very 1950s in that the men go out to work whilst the women stay at home and raise the all the kids although in this instance Josh is the only one of them who seems to do any work - it’ll be interesting to see what happens once his playing shelf life is over can’t see the trainwright crap bringing much in. He was worried and upset about this on the tv show they did

Reactions: 11

katty257

Did anyone hear in the background of Joshs story where little one is sat on bed drinking the water,someone in background is saying “his not himself his so hot” then little baby cry’s then she says “what have you just given him?” Then she says “he needs calpol” … i don’t know who’s she’s talking to but both holly and josh aren’t taking any notice
Could very well be talking about the little premature baby probably showing signs of heat stroke wouldn’t surprise me
Why on earth they have taken those children there is baffling

Last edited:
  • Wow

Disneylover

VIP Member
Did Josh have a hat on even once on that holiday?! I didn’t see him in a sun suit either, he’s so fair and he had nothing on his top half??! Then you have the premature baby with a gradual tan, Jesus!! Words fail me with these two thick cunts

• Sad

SavvyBee

VIP Member
The new baby is in an older lady’s arms in pics tonight so I imagine they’ve gone away with parents but are keeping them out of the pics. They took the other baby to the Caribbean which was for a wedding so fair enough but those boys are both just carted around to pubs and restaurants, stuck in front of iPads and used for instagram pics and ads. Jess Wright’s kid is the same. Bizarre family with so few brain cells between them it seems!

• Haha

maisy24

I tried to report the story as child negligence but it's not an option. Baby Josh is clearly burnt with red skin and yet he is still in just shorts and sat in the direct sun. WHY are they ok with this! And showing it on Instagram like they aren't being negligent. If her mother is with them why isn't she stopping the poor baby being burnt? Are they all thick or do they just value a tan over their child getting cancer!!!!
Also look at this photo of the tiny prem baby, is it the photo or is his Face BURNT!!!!???

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

maisy24

I completely agree. It seems as though they have quite a few babies around the same sort of ages around them so hopefully there will be some guidance / help if needed. Although it is also hard trying to offer help as an "outsider" without offending isn't it. Hopefully her family are on the ball unlike the Wrights.
They don't seem to be able to just stay in and chill so they - constantly out and about.
I think Hollie just goes along with anything big Josh says. The fact she named baby Josh after him just further proves she tries to keep him happy 🙄 I don't think it would be Hollie denying it, it will be Josh. He'll want to believe he has the best looking/ "little footballer in the making" son 🙄.

Eirawen

VIP Member
H
Josh is the double of senior leather face Nanny Pat
He really takes after her.
---
I looked up Hollie’s posts about the baby and he’s only just past his due date, surely any health professional would advise against travelling abroad especially A 7 hour flight, plus common sense would say he’s far too young and susceptible to infections etc!
They‘re as thick as pig shit, unbelievable
I don't think common sense has anything to do with the Wrights.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Yes little Josh was took to Dubai early on, and dragged round pubs at literally only days old if i remember correctly.

The only time Josh looks fully engaged is when he's staring into a Ipad.
---
* Caribbean or Dubai *

Reactions: 10

SavvyBee

VIP Member
I think it’s an image thing - they think the baby looks cuter in shorts and that’s their priority! I find most boys swimsuits tacky and awful so I go out of my way to buy ones I like BUT it’s not about aesthetics it’s about protecting my son’s precious young skin. Yes I think “ahh it’s a shame you can’t see his face in that pic because he’s wearing a hat” but it’s not about photos, it’s about protecting his skin and his eyes. Yes I think, “he hates having sand and wet clothes on so a day at the beach means about 10 clothes changes” but I’d sooner that than leaving him to burn. Their priorities are just shit and to think they’re surrounded by people that enable their crap parenting in this sense is even worse. If they were a teenage couple from a council estate people would be calling it abuse.

maisy24

I always got the impression Mark and Jess didn't get on when they were on Towie. Well I sometimes believe the rumours that Jess is actually natalyas mother, Natalya is morphing into Jess.
---
It also makes me laugh how Jess went from Giovanni to Ham face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she fully missed her opportunity to have the model looking children then.

• Haha