Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lunatics_thelotofthem

Haha my time to shine bitchesss

Hollie, Sophie and Katie have an older brother James who is besties with Mark, Arg etc. back in like 2011 not long after towie blew up (it may have even been summer 2010 time when it was filming in the area) the girls were absolute begs around Mark and that crew and would beg nights out with their brother and his friends because they wanted to be ‘cool’ but they were too young for the TOWIE scene at the time. But they begged their way to joining the Wright family (I think they were after mark) but managed to blag a brother and a cousin. Arg literally used to moan about how annoying the triplets and all their little friends were always hanging around. I think they’re all pally now.

The triplets got matching boob jobs for their 18th birthday.

I can’t fully remember the story but they had family money from their dads jewellery business. But that then went bust and they lost everything and were super skint but carried on living champagne lifestyle on lemonade budget. The girls then started multiple businesses. They have a swimwear, jewellery and bridal dress (I’ll get onto this later) business.

Josh used to cheat on Hollie in a local club called Funky mojos, what a place!

Hollie and Sophie were always the smaller 2 of the triplets. Katie had to really graft to get and stay small unlike H&S who were naturally smaller. But I agree I think she’s prego.

Hollie worked with a company called ReneK who designed her bridesmaid dresses. H and sisters then started a bridesmaid dress business and stole the design and is now rightly so being sued by ReneK as they’re selling knock off Chinese child labour factory versions of her beautiful handmade dresses and claiming that their own brand supplied her bridesmaid dresses .

Jess is a better parent to Vis however she does have a nanny atleast one day a week.

Hollie only coped with 2 under 1 as her mum and 2 sisters minimum are at her house EVERY SINGLE DAY helping her. plus she wants to try for another child fairly soon as she’s desperate for a girl and whilst it’s hard and she has help she may as well sooner rather than later.

anyway I probs can’t answer many questions as I moved out of the area a fair while ago however still have friends …on the scene 😉 and gossiping about this lot is a fave of ours when we catch up.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Josh looks so odd, never saw the attraction with any of the wrights, they all look a bit too closely related #theonlywayisinbred

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Disneylover

VIP Member
Cannot believe they’re dragging that tiny baby to Dubai already. He’s only just barely home from hospital!
I looked up Hollie’s posts about the baby and he’s only just past his due date, surely any health professional would advise against travelling abroad especially A 7 hour flight, plus common sense would say he’s far too young and susceptible to infections etc!
They‘re as thick as pig shit, unbelievable

Reactions: 19

4fourHon

I just can't fathom taking a premature baby who has just got out of hospital into a crowded pub. They are a bunch of twats!

Reactions: 18

maisy24

I actually think it's neglect they way they've carted that premature baby around everywhere in very hot climates, numerous plane journeys, he needs time at home safe and to get stronger without the risk of picking things up!!! Not surprised he's back in hospital. Irresponsible parenting, they care more about their Instagram photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

katty257

They are certainly competitive, if my siblings son hadn't walked yet, I wouldn't be plastering my much younger son allover social media bragging he's walking. I'd feel bad about it, knowing how milestones make parents worry.... Jess doesn't care, it speaks volumes
She’s allowed to be proud that her son is walking,what is she supposed to do keep him sat down until josh is walking too?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Lucas2018

Wee Josh is a gorgeous little thing! He looks so pleased with himself for walking and Josh & Hollie are delighted too quite rightly!

Reactions: 16

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Cannot believe they’re dragging that tiny baby to Dubai already. He’s only just barely home from hospital!

• Sad

Pjta

I always think it must be exhausting for them in their outfits / coated in makeup constantly Instagram ready. The third sister has the right idea much more natural enjoying the moment.

maisy24

Or they could have just not gone. I can't believe they think it's acceptable to go with a premmie baby. Why is going to Dubai a milestone for them???

Reactions: 15

lunatics_thelotofthem

Not sure about Josh but Mark cheated on Marks stag do 😂🙈

I have nadaaaa on Michelle, wish I did! Other than I drove past their house when it was being built and even from the road maybe like 200m away it’s huge 😂

• Wow

SavvyBee

VIP Member
His poor arms are red too. If he’s not burnt then he’s really really hot. Dubai has so many facilities inside in air con they could be entertaining the kids and keeping them out of that heat easily. Seriously shit parenting.

• Sad

Pjta

Looks like they're in Dubai again.

The horror with the odd teeth Sophie, posted on the plane, with the back of Josh's head.
Make way for candid shots of..
Iced coffee on the beach
Josh being thrown up in the air on the beach
Big Josh looking into the distance
No sun hats or rash vests for the babies

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
her sisters new born daughter is burnt too and I was going to post it in here but it's been removed
---
* still there, her legs burnt
Screenshot_20240531-133148.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry