Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diddikins

VIP Member
I just can't fathom taking a premature baby who has just got out of hospital into a crowded pub. They are a bunch of twats!
I fell like they are one of those couples that so desperately want to prove that having a baby (or babies) won’t impact their social lives and will just slot into their lives. They want to make it look so easy.

Reactions: 9

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Looks like they're in Dubai again.

The horror with the odd teeth Sophie, posted on the plane, with the back of Josh's head.

• Haha

Mmc

Chatty Member
They’e very lucky ‘Dusty’ didn’t need hospital in Dubai when they dragged him there 6 weeks after he was released home from hospital for a ‘much needed break‘
I can’t believe how fragile and delicate he looked on that holiday!

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
On another family holiday ffs
Looks like they're staying at the Illa D'or ..the most expensive hotel in Puerto Pollensa!
its about €4000 a week to go now !
must be at least their 3rd or 4th holiday this year..and yes i am jealous as its one of my favourite places with many happy memories but after covid the prices for that part of Majorca have skyrocketed to the point you could go the the Caribbean for cheaper!
Anyway pity party for one over! 😂
Those poor boys are gonna have skin like old leather by their teens!

Diddikins

VIP Member
I know he wasn’t as premature as the new baby but didn’t they drag baby Josh to the Caribbean when he was weeks old?

• Angry
  • Sad

Rmd0609

Why can’t she put AD or Aff on any of her links ever! She’s not doing it to be nice and help people out, she’s doing it to make some money!

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Hollie sharing loads of pics from Michelle's house yet Michelle has posted nothing about the event haha.

Hollies sister ( the thin one that got married last year) omg her forehead is huge....she's not braw at all.
---
She's like Herman Munster.

• Haha

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Almost every picture she posts of Josh (and the family kids sat together) you can tell they’re staring off at a screen. I’m sure her next set of identical holiday pics will be the same - kids babysat by an iPad all day and night!

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Pjta

Another trip to the pub for the lads

Babies ***

Such bizarre behaviour. I've never known babies to be out at pubs so late. Surely they should be tucked up nice and cosy at home.

• Wow

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Jess has been honest and shared stories saying it is hard ect....

whereas Hollies never opened up, her stories are always perfect pristine Josh sat mostly in white,
she's never showed warts and all, like a messy kitchen or showed herself speaking saying how tired she is ect,
and every story, AD, Hollie does is heavily filtered.

Pjta

Not one single pic with a sun hat or sunsuit on. Those ooor babies delicate skin.

• Angry

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
The house they live in looks very under furnished. No blinds or curtains up or things on the wall. I’m sure she said they’d been in for 2 years.
it must be cold with no window coverings...id hate to have no blinds or curtains at night (especially living semi rural) - id feel really uneasy!

SavvyBee

VIP Member
All the holidays are the same as well - sitting round a pool, eating the same food, drinking the same drink in Essex on Sea! Not one bit of culture or venturing somewhere interesting to actually engage their kids, just sitting watching them frazzle and get sun damage whilst they sit and drink. Lovely.

• Sad

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Leather face shared this pic of Sophie.

I think she's horrendous looking, a huge head with saggy skin and huge jaw.

She looks so much older than she is.
Screenshot_20230922-144439.png

• Wow
Not a fan of that video she’s posted of the two boys, Josh Jr pushing his hands into Dustin’s face while Dustin tries to turn away… uncomfortable viewing.
I feel so sad for their little baby, premature, at risk of illness because of this and dragged around and being filmed for content instead of being protected and having safe boundaries set by the parents. Poor baby deserves better

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Putting the boy on the dog like that is giving the boy the go ahead to act like that once he's able...

poor dog, it's just cruel.

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Josh looks fucking dreadful .. really aged and not well.. talking about the dad not the baby btw lol the wrights don’t she well do they .. his eyes have fallen down the sides of his face 🥴

• Haha