Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pjta

Judging by the amount of stories from him and Nutella I would guess so 😡
It's actually beyond a joke if it is. They would be better donating the trip to someone who really deserves it, them tagging Michelle and Mark in it and they repost it. Still gets the same amount of advertising just someone who maybe works hard and doesn't live in a great big white mansion.

Reactions: 8

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Look at little Josh's burnt legs.

and couldn't she remove their dummies for a pic.

both boys will end up with dummy teeth
Screenshot_20240513-111606.png

---
Little Josh is always so sad and confused looking

• Sad
  • Wow

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Bet old leather face and the marathon fraudster are there,

Jess and ham face too.

Jess will be drinking wine like it's going out of fashion, then once home she will be moaning about her psoriasis.

Alcohol makes psoriasis worse.

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
I think he’s about 16 months, it’s not unusual for a baby not to be walking at that age. One of mine didn’t walk until he was 18months, he was lazy, preferred crawling. From the recent videos he looks like he’s more active.
Another holiday for that tiny baby sat in the sun with no hat on, god they’re thick

maisy24

I thought that was very insensitive of Jess to post. Carol was saying "show Josh your laugh" as if she is trying to help him along. I'm
Hoping he's just delayed and he'll come on all of a sudden. He needs support though which is just is not getting with his parents, all they care about is posting photos and being in the sun. It's sad.

Disneylover

VIP Member
I honestly can’t believe she doesn’t put tops on the boys in the bloody Dubai heat, she must be thicker than she looks. Get bloody sun suits on them you dickhead!! She’s probably hoping Josh gets a tan 🤦🏻‍♀️

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
I think it’s very common for kids to spot planes, my child does often, there is a local airfield with low flying planes close to H&J. I believe there is a delayed development in J but It’s very common in children to spot planes in the sky and shouldn’t be considered a cause of anything untoward.
I have to agree with this. I know children fascinated by planes (I too live not far from the airport).

Edited to add, I think it's lovely that he is now walking, you can see the joy on H&J faces.

BDY_97

VIP Member
They are far too comfortable with those babies around water
I know everyone takes the piss out of Will but at least he looked like he was paying attention to the babies around the pool, rather than standing watching or taking 500 videos for instagram 🙄

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Amazed they could get a mortgage anywhere near that amount! Unless Hollie’s parents fronted up a lot of the money.

Because Big Mark’s Aqua card certainly won’t have stretched that far…

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
No thanks Hollie I'm not interested in your pyramid scheme...

and your face filter looks ridiculous, you actually look animated

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
And you can never fully 100% trust your own pet, around your own kids....

it still could snap/bite the boys, especially with the dogs being old and probably sore and tired.
---
Josh in the background zoned out with his cars.

• Heart