Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whyhellothere83

VIP Member
I’m really laughing as they are so boring we are talking about London & Essex 🤣 I’ve learned something new as I didn’t realise about the E postcode!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Meehee69

Wish they would post another cringeworthy pic of Josh staring into the distance - I need a laugh 😹

• Haha

SpellingBea

VIP Member
her 'business' might as well be called 'jetsettodubaiwithhollie', it's a joke at this point. It's an MLM scam isnt it?

Imagine if they shock us all and go on like a city break to Istanbul or Budapest or something 😂

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
I see dull Nutella is deleting comments about her very obvious tit job, she must think people will think they’ve grown overnight 🤣

• Haha

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Honestly I feel sorry for the brothers GF having to take off all of the make up with a new born.
She's very feline looking.

Their "do's" / "get togethers" are all carbon copies of the last ones - they all share the same pics, its literally rinse and repeat. So boring, and those poor kids stuck in those establishments whilst they gather their insta content.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Who have they taken along this time to mind the kids?! Nutella?! Or is she too busy eye fucking the camera with her horrendous new fake tits 🤪
her parents and about 20? other people..

they never go on holiday just the 4 of them, God forbid Hollie parents her kids without back up support. Lazy Jess is the same

nightmareonbondstreet

Can you imagine checking in to a £1200 a night hotel and the Wrights are sat next to you letting their kids run around and acting like they own the place?

• Sad
  • Angry

Disneylover

VIP Member
Not really a appropriate dress when you have two kid's to watch is it...why does she always need to be half dressed, and what is it she actually does?, what was/is her occupation?.

Michelle must laugh at her secretly, I'm not a fan of Michelle but at least she works and doesn't just float about in see through dresses to impress her Nanny pat lookalike simple looking husband.
View attachment 2665632
That post is so cringe, I can’t cope with them walking away from the Christmas tree like they’re the Kardashians 😂

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Why is Jess’s son called Vis have I missed something 😂
Not sure about the name Dustin it’s very American unusual 🥴 like Hank or Chuck
I'm the guilty party, I was the one that started it as Presley "Elvis" Vis....

because their was a bloke from where I live that was Elvis daft and got called Vis all his days.
---
He will get Dustbin and school.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
How does Josh get to go away during the football season? Maybe it’s because it’s a shite team and he’s part part part time 😂

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
It's hysterical they #"making memories",

yet spent all day and night on their phones showing off on IG.

Carol's face is getting worse, the deep crevices are awful she looks 86 like a horror film character,
and Hollie will go the same, she's only in her thirty's yet looks around 46.

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I always thought Jess was the more hands on mother ( and that's a stretch) because her pics are more real and she's more honest.

Hollies pics are picture perfect beige.

Rose28454

VIP Member
I’m working at the marathon again in a few weeks. I’ll look out for the family of beige including dad the cheater. I’ll try and get pics

• Haha

Ups27

VIP Member
I agree, the other sister Katie seems Normal, and wouldn’t shag herself like the other two!

• Haha

SavvyBee

VIP Member
It’s 35 degrees in Dubai at the minute and that baby hasn’t even got a rash guard / SPF swimsuit on!

• Wow
  • Sad