Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
"fearless"

is he?

if he was fearless your toddler would have took the plunge and be walking now like his younger cousin.
---
Screenshot_20230529-170641.png

Reactions: 2

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Unbelievable.

Carol, leather face, straw head, is a advert to stay out the sun.

Hollies mothers face is the same,
and Hollie will end up the same...she looks at least 44.
I wouldnt go as far as saying she looks 44, although you can see that they are all sunworshippers and its taken a massive toll on their skin.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She wore that to show off her flat belly, but all she's done is make her sister look big,
( there's nothing wrong with her sisters size) but stood ect to underweight Hollie anyone would look huge.

Looks like her sister does eat though...unlike Hollie and tiger teeth Sophie.
Screenshot_20230829-123300.png

---
They way Josh is sitting his feet look odd to me? Sounds daft but it's like he has no control over them....he's over 18month and still not making any attempt to walk.

I wonder if he has a problem with them?
Screenshot_20230829-132111.png

---
Screenshot_20230829-133221.png

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
On Hollies IG bio she has "London",

I thought she was from Essex🤔
---
Screenshot in case she changes it lol
Screenshot_20240108-134310.png

• Haha

Londonsays

Chatty Member
Anyone spot the handles on the cot drawer? That would make me so anxious about kids walking / crawling and hitting face against it.

Reactions: 1

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I'm in another thread where the 6 year old boy is still sucking his thumb...( Rebecca lamb)

My point is I noticed Dustin has been sucking his thumb a lot, they're possibly not giving him a dummy?.

The thing is a dummy is the lesser of the two evils because a 6 year old won't take a dummy...
but could still suck their thumb 🤦 in public, like this said boy.

So Hollie my advice would be just give him a dummy, and when you see him with thumb in mouth, pull his thumb out.

4fourHon

Those kids 😢 the photos that both Katie and Hollie have put up of holiday snaps clearly shows redness on all the kids skin! I'll never understand how people don't cover up there kids when in the sun! My kids would come back whiter than before they left.
Omg just looked at Katie's post and I really hope that's a filter making the baby's skin look red raw! What is wrong with these people?!?

• Wow

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I would have thought over 14 mile was still a distance from London, plus she has the Essex accent
---
Natalie certainly was brought up more than 14 mile from London.
---
Someone said in here that Hollie tried to get on towie, but wasn't old enough, how could that have been possible if she wasn't living in Essex where it's filmed.

cc30

he does seem a kind little soul doesn't he, he always looks a bit worried / lost. I really hope her family are aware of what might possibly be going on as I don't think the wrights are that open minded. Carol strikes me as the kids should be seen and not heard type.
I agree 💯.

cc30

Seems like she waited to see if they would grow by themselves but they obviously didn’t.. in time they will probably settle a little bit.

maisy24

They are certainly competitive, if my siblings son hadn't walked yet, I wouldn't be plastering my much younger son allover social media bragging he's walking. I'd feel bad about it, knowing how milestones make parents worry.... Jess doesn't care, it speaks volumes