Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
now he's two+ it will start to be more noticeable...In the story sat at the pool next to Dustin, look at his hands, and he's in his own world always, he should be saying words now....haven't heard him in stories yet

Reactions: 1

whyhellothere83

VIP Member
These Essex families remind me quite a bit of the traveller community. Have 3/4 kids marry them off young and then start breeding the next generation. It’s all bloods thicker than water and it’s not a question of when or even if you want kids. It’s just expected of you.
That’s not just the case in Essex, it’s everywhere. Essex is a huge place too and not everyone is the same…. Unless you mean the people who go on TOWIE?

Mmc

Chatty Member
Carol Jess and Mark were all in Majorca last week according to their insta’s

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think it's because we are noticing the difference (well i am) with other folks kids on IG,

Vis, Chloe Madley and Joe wicks daughters who aren't even one yet are walking and miles ahead...

i personally think old leather face will be noticing Josh being what seems like stuck at a 8 month old, but she will speak privately about it to her husband (possibly Jess also) but they won't say to Holly and Josh as not wanting to upset them.

Rmd0609

Jess put some stories on earlier, Josh seems to be happier and a bit more interested in things now.

Mmc

Chatty Member
someone earlier on this thread said the parents jewellers business went bust but they still have a shop
her sisters and parents don’t seem to live in lavish houses from what she posts on her stories when she’s round at their houses

maisy24

Babies can point from around 8/9 month.
It's not an age thing, if you are suggesting autism or communication issues, pointing is a big thing. I hope there isn't an issue with him, wouldn't wish that on anyone, even if they are sh*t parents!

Her parents live in a normal semi detached house so does Katie. Not sure about Sophie. The family have money, are comfortable but aren’t rich rich if that makes any sense. As a footballer Josh was probs earning anything from £1000-£2000 a week playing for the likes of orient etc. so not a lot considering the life they appear to live. I actually think a lot of the money has come from Hollies ‘businesses and Instagram work’ over the years. As crazy as it sounds for the area they live in £950,000 is cheap. The area is full of footballers & bankers. You don’t get change from a million these days for a normal house.
I’m pretty sure the triplets parents are extremely well off, no? Unless they lost their wealth

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Is her parents really rich, or is it just a stretch?

they wouldn't look out of place in a council high rise tower ( no offence to council residents)