Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pjta

I don't see the issue with him not walking.... tons of babies don't walk at his age and are absolutely fine, he is a fast crawler so it will delay his walking. From what I've seen he's pointing which is actually a bigger "milestone" in terms of development.
i think it's more the nit walking combined with other things. He always looks quite vacant / squinting the rare pic she has posted of him standing holding on to things he always seems to be on tiptoes

Reactions: 2

Mmc

Chatty Member
Mark and Michelle are there 👀
---
Hope this isn’t another grifted trip 🤮

rhobh17

VIP Member
Because she cares more about him being a mini me and matching his Dad for the insta pics than she cares about protecting his skin. Fair enough he doesn’t need to be in a sun suit morn Til night if he’s smothered in high SPF going to or from the shaded areas but he’s literally sat in the blaring sun playing in the water which will be diminishing his SPF coverage. It’s just shit parenting, no excuses.
I just went a checked and OMG. I’m normally quite chilled but he’s not even got a hat on, it’s like 37/38/39 high temps in the day!
As an adult I’d struggle. I’m literally aghast what they’re doing! Also Josh is pink all down his legs, he’s very fair and ginger. The child has had way way too much sun! It’s actually horrid to see! Also crawling poolside he nearly slipped once but Josh was there! What planet are these guys on?!

Pjta

Ah I always notice his little T rex hands, my daughter has autism and she is forever doing them too.

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
he's not scared to go down the slides ect...but I don't think Hollie understands that's part of Autism, they have no awareness of danger

Mmc

Chatty Member
Between £1000 and £1500 pwk maybe

According to the local news he’s still in talks for next seasons contract 🤣
---
but with a house worth a million? its not a lot

not been on holiday for a while either, must be feeling the pinch
I think it’s soon, both have said recently on stories they can’t wait for their holiday,
brace yourself for bacon burnt babies 🤣

Attachments

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think it’s very common for kids to spot planes, my child does often, we live close to H and J and there is a local airfield with low flying planes, my child is often in the garden pointing them out. It’s very common in children and shouldn’t be considered nothing untoward.
I live in Glasgow and not far from the airport and no kids I know ( including our two) looked up at the sky continuously to extent Josh does.

Vis doesn't do it.
---
Living near a airport you just get used to them.

Last edited:

maisy24

Yeah I don't think 16 months is a concern about walking. Some learn to crawl and then don't want to stop crawling.

I think they money must just be from Instagram.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She always the rushes through her Ads, and can't do one without a filter, and it look she's got a waxing rash on her top lip.

maisy24

I don't see the issue with him not walking.... tons of babies don't walk at his age and are absolutely fine, he is a fast crawler so it will delay his walking. From what I've seen he's pointing which is actually a bigger "milestone" in terms of development.

cc30

Just seen that Dustin has come out of hospital, poor mites been through a lot at his short age. I wonder if it was some kind of chest infection/asthma seems that it’s more common with boys.

• Sad

Mcsemma

These two need a fucking parenting lesson, the story of the baby with a hard lollipop throwing his head back and forth in the high chair!!
No way I’d give a one year old one of those lollipops, never mind him throwing his head back 🤦🏻‍♀️
Gave me complete anxiety that did

Rmd0609

Makes me wonder that the Wrights don’t see it, as surely Jess wouldn’t have posted that video if she did?
He was born at 36 weeks, would that be connected in any way?

Pjta

Josh seemingly not gone? posting pics from the cafe in Essex do they ever eat breakfast at home 😂
Hollie is also posting like she's at home? Maybe they are ads and they even get their breakfast gifted